Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Wh

What is their throat lung hit nicotine? Do you know
In trying to please all vapers the throat hit is a harsher nic than the premium. The premium is clear and tasteless. The throat hit is slightly yellow with a hint of smell.
:)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
So I been ordering from ecigexpress. only place I have ordered from. I have always got the perfect amount. Until I ordered 100mg 120 ml. I was shorted about 10 ml.

How did you determine you had been shorted two teaspoons of base? Did you expect a full "to the rim" bottle?
An average 120ml bottle has a volume about 10% over it's capacity, so a 120ml bottle can be filled to the "rim" with around 132-135ml.
Hope it gets worked out.
Cheers
I

Reactions: LeeLee26

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
I always measure. I have a glass measuring up that has mls on it. Plus I keep a record of what I make so I know how much I have left to do me. I also transfer my nicotine to a different glass container
How did you determine you had been shorted two teaspoons of base? Did you expect a full "to the rim" bottle?
An average 120ml bottle has a volume about 10% over it's capacity, so a 120ml bottle can be filled to the "rim" with around 132-135ml.
Hope it gets worked out.
Cheers
I
ways

Reactions: Izan

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
I've also discovered not all 120ml (4oz) Boston Rounds are the same.
I've got a batch that fit 125ml, filled to 1/4" from the top, others filled the same, that fit 132ml.
Thought I was shorted, till I discovered this.
I keep notes of what has been taken out so I know how much I have left. Also. Have a glass measuring jar I transfer nic to with mls on it. Has always been spot on before with 36 mg nicotine

Reactions: puffon

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I've ordered Nic base from these places:

Nude Nicotine
Wizard Labs
RTS Vapes
MFS

I liked all of the first 3 equally well. The MFS was too "peppery" for my liking, and like you...I was shorted (my liter was 180mLs short)!

NN was the most expensive, then WL, then RTS Vapes & MFS, which were both $40/Liter on sale. The top 3 were all equally clear and tasteless, IMO. For the difference in $$ for those 3, yet the same quality IMO...I ordered my last 2L for my stash from RTS Vapes when they price-matched for me.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
So I been ordering from ecigexpress. only place I have ordered from. I have always got the perfect amount. Until I ordered 100mg 120 ml. I was shorted about 10 ml.
I understand your frustration 10ml don't sound like a lot considering the amount your buying but If you vape 10mg juice that's potentially 100ml's of e-juice you were shorted. But as was mentioned earlier "Don't fix what ain't broken".

I'm sure it was an honest error on there part and you may want to drop them a friendly sounding email to let them know you were shorted and maybe they will give you a credit or at the minimum an apology.

It's not always easy to find a replacement vendor that has the same quality nicotine solution you may be used to and enjoy especially if you've been using it a long time. That's kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face if you get my meaning.

If you decide to switch vendors myfreedomsmokes has NIC that's on par with ecigexpress for about the same cost. I've ordered a lot of NIC from there and never been shorted.

Last edited:

LeeLee26

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2016
Hatfield , Kentucky
I've ordered Nic base from these places:

Nude Nicotine
Wizard Labs
RTS Vapes
MFS

I liked all of the first 3 equally well. The MFS was too "peppery" for my liking, and like you...I was shorted (my liter was 180mLs short)!

NN was the most expensive, then WL, then RTS Vapes & MFS, which were both $40/Liter on sale. The top 3 were all equally clear and tasteless, IMO. For the difference in $$ for those 3, yet the same quality IMO...I ordered my last 2L for my stash from RTS Vapes when they price-matched for me.
Wow that is a big short on nic. See I was using 36 mg. biggest I ordered was 250 at ecig an it was 16.79. I wanted to try 100 mg an was shorted. But I have a hard time trusting company's so I wanted a idea. Thanks for replying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread