The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

where has everyone been?

Discussion in 'ECF Vaping Singles' started by soxdiehard, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. soxdiehard

soxdiehard Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 8, 2010
    maine
    hey guys just droppin a line to see where everyone has been and what u been up to?

2. Redd

Redd Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2009
    Central WI
    I'd like to know as well...

I'd rather not have to be a lecturer and be in the middle of every conversation, but it appears as though if I'm not posting all the time traffic drops. I started this forum for ALL single vapers. Not just my thoughts and conversations.

Come on folks!!!!! Take some initiative. Thanks Sox for putting in the effort to keep this place active.

3. NCC

NCC Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Well, I left home a week ago today, and will return to home tomorrow afternoon. Eight days on the road, 2,430 miles covered ... Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Went to a car rally, outSmarting the Dragon II, on the southern NC/TN state line for three days and then went pleasure driving - sight seeing for a few more days. Such was my 2010 vacation. I've had worse! :)
    [​IMG]

4. DemonCowboy

DemonCowboy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Florida, US
    generally, i look at the board every day for something to respond to but have not been posting much of anywhere on the forums as I've l8ly been mostly in PMs working out trades for putting custom mods together for people. but I do check this board daily looking for somewhere to give my :2c:

5. soxdiehard

Aug 8, 2010
    maine
    hahahahahah no prob redd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got done makin a batch of dill garlic pickles!!! spears and chips!!!!

next will be bread and butter pickles!!!!!!!

i will post more threads so you wont have to redd!!!!!!

6. texastumbleweed

texastumbleweed Ultra Member ECF Veteran

7. soxdiehard

Aug 8, 2010
    maine
    how u been texas?????

8. tarheeldan

tarheeldan Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2010
    Dover, NH
    I'm around! And still single lol. I guess I stopped looking for specific threads and just hit the "new posts" button every time I pop on. Got a spacious new apartment, moving is some work but I got the satellite tv, natural gas, and electricity people to all come yesterday - and I called 'em on Wed :) yaay! NCC - your vacation sounds nice!

9. Vic l

Vic l Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    Clarksville, TN
    Been out of the loop for a bit at least on here. Still around though, been getting some other folks around where I hang out started on vaping. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.