• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

where has everyone been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Central WI
I'd like to know as well...

I'd rather not have to be a lecturer and be in the middle of every conversation, but it appears as though if I'm not posting all the time traffic drops. I started this forum for ALL single vapers. Not just my thoughts and conversations.

Come on folks!!!!! Take some initiative. Thanks Sox for putting in the effort to keep this place active.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Well, I left home a week ago today, and will return to home tomorrow afternoon. Eight days on the road, 2,430 miles covered ... Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Went to a car rally, outSmarting the Dragon II, on the southern NC/TN state line for three days and then went pleasure driving - sight seeing for a few more days. Such was my 2010 vacation. I've had worse! :)
23279_128252353855268_8873_n.jpg

Last edited:

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
I'd like to know as well...

I'd rather not have to be a lecturer and be in the middle of every conversation, but it appears as though if I'm not posting all the time traffic drops. I started this forum for ALL single vapers. Not just my thoughts and conversations.

Come on folks!!!!! Take some initiative. Thanks Sox for putting in the effort to keep this place active.

generally, i look at the board every day for something to respond to but have not been posting much of anywhere on the forums as I've l8ly been mostly in PMs working out trades for putting custom mods together for people. but I do check this board daily looking for somewhere to give my :2c:

tarheeldan

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Dover, NH
I'm around! And still single lol. I guess I stopped looking for specific threads and just hit the "new posts" button every time I pop on. Got a spacious new apartment, moving is some work but I got the satellite tv, natural gas, and electricity people to all come yesterday - and I called 'em on Wed :) yaay! NCC - your vacation sounds nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread