Where Is My Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Carnes

Jun 11, 2021
Hi there! I've ordered from this company before and had great shipping time. This time I forgot my password and ordered as a guest and it deferred to my work email address which I was not too happy about. Anyways, I received a notification that my shipment was on its way days ago after quite a few days of waiting and it's still not here. There's no phone number to contact them and I wanted to talk to somebody about this order. I emailed them but I don't know which email address they're going to contact me from since in my recent email I gave them the new one. I don't understand why the shipping is taking this long.

Amy Carnes

Jun 11, 2021
Hi there! I've ordered from this company before and had great shipping time. This time I forgot my password and ordered as a guest and it deferred to my work email address which I was not too happy about. Anyways, I received a notification that my shipment was on its way days ago after quite a few days of waiting and it's still not here. There's no phone number to contact them and I wanted to talk to somebody about this order. I emailed them but I don't know which email address they're going to contact me from since in my recent email I gave them the new one. I don't understand why the shipping is taking this long.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I dunno who/whom u ordered from to help if I could !
But u can possibly look em up on Google !
I've had to do that in the past w/orders if the online company has no telephone number !

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I needed to add that I wasn't able to track my order with my order number either.

What does it say when you try to track it? It might also be useful if we knew the vendor. Lots of experience in these hallowed halls. Maybe something or someone has something of value to offer, but right now it's a bit too vague to make any firm recommendations.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
If u ever forget a password w/an online vape company u can always change the password w/a new one before u ever place an order w/any of them !

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Hi there. Ummm... what is the name of the business? The order is probably tied to your work email, they may contact you on that one. I wouldn't worry to much about it, sometimes things get delayed with the postal service. If after 10 days and no package, file a claim with your CC company/bank.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
I'm sorry. I can't believe I didn't include this. My order is from vaping.com.
At the bottom of the web site in vaping.com there is a list, in that list u can click on contact us & fill it out w/the order number etc. maybe that will work !
I myself would try everything, even contact who/which company is going to deliver it, be it U.S.P.S. or another, had to do that many times in my past !
I have not found a telephone number as of yet !

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi Amy, thanks for reaching out, I just saw this. Do you have an order number so I can look into it for you?

Reactions: DPLongo22
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread