The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where is your Sweet Spot on the Kick?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Cowboy Cru, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cowboy Cru

Cowboy Cru Moved On

Mar 24, 2012
    I agree with you about the wires! Yea, I was wondering about the 2ohm carto's. I knew it wasn't good above 3 and that some carts hit above that. May explain why I seem to have this one flavor loaded that I just cannot dial in no matter what. But, Thanks for the tip, I know now to order the 2ohm carts next! You ever tried 2.5?

2. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    I run Iken Fusions on Mods with my kicks in them. Those cartos ohm out at aroun 2.8.

3. Cowboy Cru

Cowboy Cru Moved On

Mar 24, 2012
    Oh, sweet! I may have to give those a try. I have been hardcore Boge for awhile, but lately I am starting to question their QC. And I keep hearing the occasional bad stories. I think those you are talking about is on like Ikenvape.com or something right? I difinately know that name Iken. Thanks again!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

4. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Yes ikenvape.com. I was into the Iken V2 carto when I first started buying from him. I went that route since I had been using the Boge LR 2.0 for so long. After trying the Fusion I got hooked. Make sure to get an adapter.

I still do use the Boge 2.0's on Riva/Ego stuff.

5. Cowboy Cru

Cowboy Cru Moved On

Mar 24, 2012
    Okay, sweet! I may have the adapter already. Getting ready to look at them now. I like the idea of having something a little higher rated than 2.0 so I can use them on my V1 LT. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.