Where is your Sweet Spot on the Kick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
I know, it doesn't make any sense, right? 6.75W IS 6.75W. But give 2Ω cartos a try - Kick doesn't work really well with 3+ Ω cartos and even tho your cartos said 3Ω, it could be 3.2 or even 3.4Ω (measure it if you can) and that could kick the Kick (no pun) wacky.

Bolt has wires to connect the switch to battery & connector, so personally I put it into 'electrical switch' category and no it's not 'all mechanical'. Mechanical doesn't need wire for the switch.

I agree with you about the wires! Yea, I was wondering about the 2ohm carto's. I knew it wasn't good above 3 and that some carts hit above that. May explain why I seem to have this one flavor loaded that I just cannot dial in no matter what. But, Thanks for the tip, I know now to order the 2ohm carts next! You ever tried 2.5?

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
I agree with you about the wires! Yea, I was wondering about the 2ohm carto's. I knew it wasn't good above 3 and that some carts hit above that. May explain why I seem to have this one flavor loaded that I just cannot dial in no matter what. But, Thanks for the tip, I know now to order the 2ohm carts next! You ever tried 2.5?

I run Iken Fusions on mods with my kicks in them. Those cartos ohm out at aroun 2.8.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
I run Iken Fusions on mods with my kicks in them. Those cartos ohm out at aroun 2.8.

Oh, sweet! I may have to give those a try. I have been hardcore Boge for awhile, but lately I am starting to question their QC. And I keep hearing the occasional bad stories. I think those you are talking about is on like Ikenvape.com or something right? I difinately know that name Iken. Thanks again!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Oh, sweet! I may have to give those a try. I have been hardcore Boge for awhile, but lately I am starting to question their QC. And I keep hearing the occasional bad stories. I think those you are talking about is on like Ikenvape.com or something right? I difinately know that name Iken. Thanks again!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Yes ikenvape.com. I was into the Iken V2 carto when I first started buying from him. I went that route since I had been using the Boge LR 2.0 for so long. After trying the Fusion I got hooked. Make sure to get an adapter.

I still do use the Boge 2.0's on Riva/Ego stuff.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Yes ikenvape.com. I was into the Iken V2 carto when I first started buying from him. I went that route since I had been using the Boge LR 2.0 for so long. After trying the Fusion I got hooked. Make sure to get an adapter.

I still do use the Boge 2.0's on Riva/Ego stuff.

Okay, sweet! I may have the adapter already. Getting ready to look at them now. I like the idea of having something a little higher rated than 2.0 so I can use them on my V1 LT. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread