where oh where can i find an no chinese made rdta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
SNORK!! How dare you change your avi!?!?!?

latest

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
ahoy Capt, i have a liberty on its way, i'll let you know. i have wanted one of their mods for a long time

Glad that I could give you a nudge! It is always a pleasure to help spend other peoples money :)

I have one original Ti Mod Achilles and 4 1:1 clones. They are all I have used for about the last year. It holds ~2.5 ml of juice and never leaks. It is a unique design that delivers great flavor in a MTL draw. I would have pushed for the Achilles if you weren't so specific about wanting a tank. The Liberty looks awesome and I have definitely had my eye on them. If I wasn't so happy with the Achilles, I would give one a try.

I look forward to hearing your impressions on the Liberty, there is very little information available on the web for it. When you get it in, please post up and tag me if you would so I'll see it. You just might get me to put an order in to the Ukraine.

Reactions: Izan

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
If you're on the hunt for genisis tanks, built in US or EU, the Greek DiD tank fits your search. Dunno if it's still in production, but I bought one a few years ago. It was a great geni, but the mesh wicking at the time was beyond my abilities and patience. Have a go on the search for a DiD tank...

Reactions: Izan

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
If you're on the hunt for genisis tanks, built in US or EU, the Greek DiD tank fits your search. Dunno if it's still in production, but I bought one a few years ago. It was a great geni, but the mesh wicking at the time was beyond my abilities and patience. Have a go on the search for a DiD tank...

Standard DID • MMVapors

Reactions: Dougiestyle

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Fakir's mods, located in Turkey, is run by a mechanical engineer. He builds 4 limited edition products per year, many of which are Genesis style atomizers. I have an FX22 mod with companion Troy 2 atty I love all to pieces. Metal Madness Vapors, located in Greece, still has a few (now discontinued) TNS Genny atomizers left. They can be had with a 510 connection or-- if you are lucky enough to own or steal a Poldiac mod, which I am-- with a Poldi hybrid bottom. Vapeamp products, builders of The Rig mod, are all American made. Their attys are all RDA's but some of them are deep enough they can be wicked SS mesh and will hold a ml or two of juice.

newconvert

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Colorado
Are you avoiding the likes of China in a hunt for quality?
no, i am a retired union electrician, that being said, the markets are being flooded with chinese products, there was a time when anything but US made would be thrown away, UNION/AMERICAN pride, those principles have gone away, but not in my house.

newconvert

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Colorado
Fakir's mods, located in Turkey, is run by a mechanical engineer. He builds 4 limited edition products per year, many of which are Genesis style atomizers. I have an FX22 mod with companion Troy 2 atty I love all to pieces. Metal Madness Vapors, located in Greece, still has a few (now discontinued) TNS Genny atomizers left. They can be had with a 510 connection or-- if you are lucky enough to own or steal a Poldiac mod, which I am-- with a Poldi hybrid bottom. Vapeamp products, builders of The Rig mod, are all American made. Their attys are all RDA's but some of them are deep enough they can be wicked SS mesh and will hold a ml or two of juice.

yessir, i do have fakirs mods gear, but they are hard to get at times due to availibility

Reactions: suprtrkr

newconvert

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Colorado
i do indeed own a DID

Reactions: Dougiestyle

newconvert

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Colorado
Glad that I could give you a nudge! It is always a pleasure to help spend other peoples money :)

I have one original Ti Mod Achilles and 4 1:1 clones. They are all I have used for about the last year. It holds ~2.5 ml of juice and never leaks. It is a unique design that delivers great flavor in a MTL draw. I would have pushed for the Achilles if you weren't so specific about wanting a tank. The Liberty looks awesome and I have definitely had my eye on them. If I wasn't so happy with the Achilles, I would give one a try.

I look forward to hearing your impressions on the Liberty, there is very little information available on the web for it. When you get it in, please post up and tag me if you would so I'll see it. You just might get me to put an order in to the Ukraine.
thanks again for pointing the way, i an really looking forward to the Ti atty, been some time since i had anything made of Ti

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
no, i am a retired union electrician, that being said, the markets are being flooded with chinese products, there was a time when anything but US made would be thrown away, UNION/AMERICAN pride, those principles have gone away, but not in my house.

So you don't do Chinese products in your house? You must have one of the very rare all American made computers/phones then ;)

The principles in my house are to spend my hard earned cash on a quality product. Not fork out extra purely because it was made down the road.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread