Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
NM
Hi All -

Can anyone tell me how to get Sir L to reply? I see that he has posted here on ECF this week but I can not seem to get a reply to my emails, phone calls or PM's.

I sent emails Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I called and left voice message.

I DO NOT like to post negative comments about others, but my patients are being tested in ways that I would not expect from a five year ECF vendor vet! This transaction has been ongoing since late January. It is now April 3rd and I remain without my SaberS, my money, tracking information or answers.

droptopjim

Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Tennessee, USA
I too am in the same boat, this is terrible customer service, and my opinion of this company is lower than that of a china based company. Worst customer support ever. he has my mod and the 65 cash i gave him to fix it, I am so done with this crappy customer service. I hope the sabertouch fanboys never have to get their mod repaired.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I am here guys... Just trying to get work done and can't spend all day on the computer.
For some reason, I'm not getting emails that people have said they have left.
And the phone, Magic Jack, is one of the worst.
I've had set backs, but am trying to catch up.
And remember... each Saber is made by hand in my shop. Nothing jobbed out. And I'm not a China company that has 500 people mass producing a product.
The Saber is like hiring an artist to make each and every one to order and by hand. And when I have over millions of combinations, it does take a little longer.
Thanks for your understanding.

droptopjim

Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Tennessee, USA
you told me to was going to ship my repaired mod the week of 3/24, and it has not showed up at my house yet, nor has any tracking information been sent. you have 2 people here that are not pleased with your broken promises, slow delivery and all around customer service. its not too difficult to put a package in the mail is it? the way you are treating your customers has gone beyond pathetic. how likely do you think i would be to give a good opinion of your product after the way you have treated me? Try harder

Cinjay

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Lawrence Mass.
I too am having problems getting any response from this guy. I bought two new ones($194.00) and sent two into to be fixed on 4/3. The website says up to 45 days and if there is a delay you will get an email. I have not heard anything and I keep e-mailing him. I have had to order other cigarettes just to get buy and now these cheap things are dying on me too. HELP!

gcdos1963

May 11, 2014
Lawton, Ok
His website is down. I had to file a claim with Pay Pal. I am out $124.00, but it is the principle of having to go through this hassle. He put me off a few times. He actually told me he was "curing" my mod, and all that was left was testing. I am hoping PP honors their promise to protect customers from this sort of scam. He seems to have a loyal fan base on the forum, but none of his fans are out any money. I do understand family and health problems. I gave him every benefit to come through with my order, but he quit responding. Maybe some of his loyal followers can refund all of our money to bail him out of this mess since none of them seem to care about the real issues here. All I wanted was a good mod at a fair price. I didn't order all the extra hassle and worry. I work hard for my money. I am not in a position to get ripped off.

patriprip

May 27, 2014
Seattle WA
I'm trying guys.

I've been waiting for my order since I placed it on Feb 13th. My order came to around ~$200. I really don't think he's trying to get any of us back. I have heard nothing but lies and excuses. It really is such grounds for a class-action lawsuit. I am in motion of filing such movement.

patriprip

May 27, 2014
Seattle WA
I do not support business who lies to its customers and takes their money without recourse.

Here are some numbers to help you get your money back (and prosecute, if you feel necessary):

Consumer Protection Division 410-528-8662 (try to get your money back)
Assessment & Taxation Division 410-767-1340 (to find out business legitamacy/information)
Maryland State Attorney General 410-576-6300 (more information)

Some additional numbers (you might not need these ones):

Bel Air Circuit Court 410-638-3426
Civil Office 410-638-3430, 410-638-3473
Civil Self Help Center 410-638-4916
Small Claims Division 410-836-4545

I will spend my time ensuring prosecution if things are not made right ASAP.

gcdos1963

May 11, 2014
Lawton, Ok
I just went to my bank to dispute the charge. I filed a dispute with Pay Pal. PP told me that since it was custom they would not cover it. They suggested I contact my bank. Once the bank contacts them then PP will elevate this to make Lawrence accountable. I ordered 03/18/14. Plenty of time to get this to me. He has told me that my mod was curing about three weeks ago. Now, he has quit responding again. I am amazed by the loyal fans that he has. Of course, they have their products and we don't. Anyway, I really just wanted my mod. I did not want to have to go this route with all the hassle. I have been fair, and I have been patient. I reached a point. We all have every right to be upset and protect our money. Good luck everyone. Maybe once PP starts dinging him for money he will start getting his crap together. Regardless of any personal issues, he still runs a business. He took money from several of us. He is obligated to fulfill his end of the deal. He has really dropped his end of the ball.

gcdos1963

May 11, 2014
Lawton, Ok
I have disputed my paypal payment as well. Maybe if everyone disputes their payment Paypal will realize Sir Lawrence is a fraud. Now every time I type Sir Lawrence I have animosity. He is definitely not a Sir. It should be Fraud Lawrence!
Pay Pal denied my claim because it is considered custom work. Go figure. My suggestion is to call the institution that you used to pay with. Fortunately, I used my debit card. My bank will deal with Pay Pal on this for me. I did this after calling the PP customer service line and this is what they suggested. The CSR for PP told me once the bank gets involved it elevates it to another level. I will keep you posted. I agree with your observation of Lawrence. Rest assured one of his groupies will come to his defense and tell us what a great guy he is and what a great mod they have. That is all I wanted was to get what I ordered.

aggro

Nov 10, 2013
parkersburg wv, usa
I recieved my package last week. Granted it was a prize and I didn't pay for it but I do believe he is trying to catch up. Though I'm still having problems with having anything other than a cartomizer work on the mod.

When did you win yours? I won in january. First he said he was given the wrong information. So I had the show I won from resend info twice now. Vapor moon is ignoring my emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread