Where to buy BLANK CARTS for Blu??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
One more thing to report: Modern Vapor has blank carts for the Sidesho, which is a longer e-cig apparently made by the same company that makes the L88b/blu. I'm told that the carts fit perfectly on the blu, but the inner cart that holds the liquid is a bit bigger. They're sending me some of these to try to see if they work with the existing blu atomizer and fit in the pack. I'll try them as soon as I get them and will report the results here.

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio -USA
.....At some point I think someone had said that 401 carts work, but you can't push them all the way onto the atty or you get no draw; you have to leave a mm or so for airflow. I haven't tried this, though, so I don't know for sure.
I have both and can confirm this as 100% accurate.... I like the 401 carts on my Blu at least as good or better than Blu's own carts. ;)

• Deleted by PTJD
  • Reason: Spam

jpatc1

Aug 28, 2009
I'm using Janty Mini fogger blank carts with the Blu atomizer with no problems. Anyone else using this?

I have also found that if you remove half of the wool of the Janty carts you get a ton more vape. I pull out the small fluid holder, pull the wool out, fill the holder, cut half of the wool, put the wool at the top of the holder to stop the fluid from coming out, and put it back in the cart with the rubber plug to set the depth. Works great for me.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
Okay, just completed Phase 1 of my latest experiment, and I can confirm that:

1) a 306A cart plus a 306A atomizer fit perfectly well on a blu battery;
2) fully assembled, the resulting cig fits fine in the right slot of the blu pack;
3) the 306 cart + atty fits in the cart holders in the pack; and
4) a 306 cart capped with the rubber cap does NOT fit well into the cart holders in the pack, until you slice off a bit of the cap with an exacto knife (but then it fits perfectly).

I've only just quickly done a simple side-by-side test: blu cart + blu atty on a fresh battery vs. 306A cart + 306A battery on the same battery, alternating back and forth. So far, the difference in vapor production seems minimal, with the blu equipment coming out slightly on top. It may be my imagination, but I think the flavor comes through a little better with the 306A equipment, but I'll need more time to decide.

Using Johnson Creek's Reduced-PG Summer Peach (zero-nic) in both carts, as well as the PTB mod.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
One more thing to report: Modern Vapor has blank carts for the Sidesho, which is a longer e-cig apparently made by the same company that makes the L88b/blu. I'm told that the carts fit perfectly on the blu, but the inner cart that holds the liquid is a bit bigger. They're sending me some of these to try to see if they work with the existing blu atomizer and fit in the pack. I'll try them as soon as I get them and will report the results here.
So you can use carts from other companies for Blu? Is this for all ecigs? I thought you had to buy everything from one company...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread