where to buy ecigs in US ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hjcj

Jan 9, 2009
Hi I'm quite new to these , my friend got a smoke every e cig at the mall.
Got me interested and found this site . Lots of good info. I sure this question is answered here in a thread but I thought I would ask any way . I life in San Jose CA. What is the best place (website) to order e-cigs ? I think I want to try the Janty Dura . Any suggestions would be helpful .

Thanks
Harvey

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Well www.puresmoker.com is located right in Cali too. He is highly recommended here. But there are also other suppliers others might recommend. Some of it depends on what you are looking for too...there are various specials going on. If you click on the "Suppliers List" above, then scroll down when you get there, you'll see a bunch of US suppliers.

The Janty Dura can be ordered from Jantyusa. It's a bit pricey but members seem to be raving about it.

Happy hunting! :)

Lu

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
I've been vaping my Npro I bought on ebay in December of 08. It's nice but being a woman, I need a variety of colors and styles, sort of like shoes. So.. today I found this one on ebay " Electronic e-Cigarette The"Great White"*ULITMATE* COMBO $99.00 free shipping which includes
THE NEW MOBILE CHARGE
$25.99 RETAIL
(CHARGE IT WITH YOUR HOME CHARGER, AND IT'S GOOD FOR 5 FULL CHARGES WITHOUT PLUGGING IN)
AND
1 CIGARETTE (2 batteries AND 1 ATOMIZERS)
20 CARTRIDGES
(MENTHOL REGULAR OR "555"AVAILABLE)
AND
A HOME CHARGER
AND
30 ML. LIQUID OF YOUR CHOICE
AND
A HANDSOME 4 SLOT BLACK CASE
AND
A CAR CHARGER
AND
A USB CHARGER