Status
Not open for further replies.

janieT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
USA
So I've searched the site over and now I've found true love....but not with the V 2 brand, it will be fine until I finish the 15 cartos I bought, but I want something that doesn't make a sucking noise (these have a hole in the top and make a sucking noise) which annoys me. I mentioned in another thread that I don't think I want to use juice as I don't want a syringe around with the kido. There are so many online places...is there a common place people buy their supplies. If you can't mention it here, please drop me a private message.

If using juice is better, then I will go that way. I want easy.

TIA

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
There are lots of vendors, and each of us have their favorites for any number of reasons. The best thing you can do is read about a bunch of models here on ECF and then search for a vendor that sells what you're after at a competitive price.

As far as syringes, you don't need one to fill cartridges or carto's, although it makes filling tanks a bit easier. If you buy soft cap cartos the white endcap pries off with a paperclip or other small tool, and then you can just drip 20 to 25 drops into it. It's super-simple really. And buying juice and filling your own carto's is the best way to go. It's cheaper and gives you a lot more options for vendors and flavors.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Finding the right juice is prolly the toughest part of vaping but once you've found them it's heaven. Here's the ECF Juice Review Forums for you to get started: E-Liquid Reviews
Here's the Juice Discussion Forum:
General E-Liquid Discussion
You could post in there asking about prefilled cartos but don't expect the quality to be that great.
As for using a syringe to fill the cartos it's really not needed. If you do purchase juices best to buy small sample packs and discover exactly which ones you like. Also understand the same labelled juice will taste different among different vendors because they all have different recipies.

You could use the condom method:

So I've searched the site over and now I've found true love....but not with the V 2 brand, it will be fine until I finish the 15 cartos I bought, but I want something that doesn't make a sucking noise (these have a hole in the top and make a sucking noise) which annoys me. I mentioned in another thread that I don't think I want to use juice as I don't want a syringe around with the kido. There are so many online places...is there a common place people buy their supplies. If you can't mention it here, please drop me a private message.

If using juice is better, then I will go that way. I want easy.

TIA

Last edited:

RayBans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Southern California
"So I've searched the site over and now I've found true love....but not with the V 2 brand, it will be fine until I finish the 15 cartos I bought, but I want something that doesn't make a sucking noise (these have a hole in the top and make a sucking noise) which annoys me. I mentioned in another thread that I don't think I want to use juice as I don't want a syringe around with the kido. There are so many online places...is there a common place people buy their supplies. If you can't mention it here, please drop me a private message.

If using juice is better, then I will go that way. I want easy."

Welcome to your new world of vaping. Finding the right hardware is an adventure. Juice is the way to go, making your own juice is where you will end up happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread