Where to buy the cheapest Flavorings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
flavor west in 4oz bottles directly from the FW site, or buy the 1oz bottle of FW flavor at vapor renew
Vapor renu is having a sale. Use facebook as your code to obtain 20% off your order. They also sell diy flavorings as well. Code valid Jan 23-30 2013. Just sharing. :)They own flavorwest flavoring.

Lemonaid

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2013
Idaho
Liberty Flights has the cheapest FlavourArt I've seen (excluding bulk). $2.55-2.65 /10ml
Wizard Labs has the cheapest TPA I've seen (excluding bulk) $1.49/8ml (most).

Sorry I don't have anything to ADD per se.. But these vendors DO have fantastic prices.

Thanks for this I was just shopping for more FA products. :) and want to follow this thread

krijmo

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2011
A, A
I don't think cheap is the way to go. I'm especially feeling the effects of cheap. As in quality. I bought a TFA gingerbread. It tastes like clove and nutmeg so I added it to my caramel de leche cinnamon Danish all day vape, vaped it for two days and now I have an upper respiratory infection. I should know better. By DIY you're already saving money. I'm going to get all natural juices from now on. I didn't quit smoking cigs to die from ecigs.

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
I don't think cheap is the way to go. I'm especially feeling the effects of cheap. As in quality. I bought a TFA gingerbread. It tastes like clove and nutmeg so I added it to my caramel de leche cinnamon Danish all day vape, vaped it for two days and now I have an upper respiratory infection. I should know better. By DIY you're already saving money. I'm going to get all natural juices from now on. I didn't quit smoking cigs to die from ecigs.

how do you know its from a TFA flavoring?

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
I didn't know clove and nutmeg caused infections. I do hope you feel better soon though.

"all natural" doesn't mean better or worse. You are still inhaling chemicals.

Hemlock is deadly, but natural. Foxglove is natural but it wouldn't be good to nibble on one. Nightshade is very natural but will kill you dead if you look at it the wrong way.

Last edited:

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC

I seriously doubt you're sick from a flavoring. Nice try though.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Great thread, I have subscribed and have been looking at these suggested vendors. I am just going to start DIY so until I find the flavors and recipes I like I just want to purchase small quantities. Once I know what I like I can purchase larger. The small Capellas at HDV I was missing. Great way to try some recommended flavors with spending a lot.

Thanks! I agree this should be a sticky

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Doing some window-shopping tonight, hoping I might be able to grab a few needed flavors in about a week or so, and now I need some DIY "Where can I get a" help here :D

I need a US supplier, that has FA Hypnotic Mist and Anise (BOTH) in stock.

Can anyone help? I've checked the usual suspects, no luck :(

It would also be great if they carried these others from my cart below too, but if not the above two are most important to me. If I can't find these soon I might just have to order direct and wait 45 days to ship, and then 2 months after that for it to arrive :D

7MhzwRd.png

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Thanks, but ya, I check em all (RTS, LF, ECX, OSDIYS, HDV, MFS, ect ect) :D

ECX has the Anise at least, maybe some of the others, but the main ones I want are the first two I mentioned, just tossed those others in my cart at FA while I was looking around.
* scratch that, just noticed ECX is OOS @ Anise now too :evil:

And I already PM'd Kimerpuff about that and Lorann Anise too, before I made that post :)

I even hit up Google going 20+ pages out too! :mad:

Last edited:

clphoton

Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
AL
This might be a good time to remind everyone to use basic hygiene. After all we put vape devices on the counter, our pockets, you know places where hands go ;)
Since we are just finishing a serious flu -read respiratory infection- season it wouldn't be all that unusual if we contracted something from not washing our hands/devices frequently.
But as for being infected by our flavors? ahh I don't think so. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread