Where to buy the revised Aspire Nautilus coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
So I've been told that Aspire released revised improved coils for the nautilus and am wondering who carries them yet. I was told Kidney Puncher does but I called them and was told they don't have them. I love the Nautilus but refuse to keep wasting money on junk coils hoping for a good one. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it! Also I am not into rebuilding (yet anyways) so that's not an option for me. Thanks!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So I've been told that Aspire released revised improved coils for the Nautilus and am wondering who carries them yet. I was told Kidney Puncher does but I called them and was told they don't have them. I love the Nautilus but refuse to keep wasting money on junk coils hoping for a good one. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it! Also I am not into rebuilding (yet anyways) so that's not an option for me. Thanks!

I just found the same thing on ebay for almost half the price: Updated Aspire Nautilus Dual Coil BDC Replacement Coils 5 Pack Newest Version | eBay

I just ordered them — hopefully they're better than the originals. Typically, I rebuild mine and have pretty good success. Using a single microcoil, 6-8 wraps with 28g kanthal, you can achieve the same resistance, get better vapor, vape at higher watts and get more longevity out of them. I rebuilt mine so many times that the insulator material fell out of it so I had to buy more. Happy vaping!

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
I posted a thread a few days ago when these were released, linking to the manufacturer's online store. Someone mentioned they tried ordering a pack, but the website looped back to home after he or she put in their information. So it sounds like some kinks are still being worked out with Aspire's store.

Last edited:

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO
I just found the same thing on ebay for almost half the price: Updated Aspire Nautilus Dual Coil BDC Replacement Coils 5 Pack Newest Version | eBay

I just ordered them — hopefully they're better than the originals. Typically, I rebuild mine and have pretty good success. Using a single microcoil, 6-8 wraps with 28g kanthal, you can achieve the same resistance, get better vapor, vape at higher watts and get more longevity out of them. I rebuilt mine so many times that the insulator material fell out of it so I had to buy more. Happy vaping!

I'm not sure those are the ones OP is referring to. What you've linked to are Bottom Dual Coils.

Aspire's new coil is the Bottom Vertical Coil a single, vertical coil that Aspire says is compatible with the original Nautilus tank, because they also released the Nautilus Mini.

List price on their store is $20

I'm not sure those are the ones OP is referring to. What you've linked to are Bottom Dual Coils.

Aspire's new coil is the Bottom Vertical Coil a single, vertical coil that Aspire says is compatible with the original Nautilus tank, because they also released the Nautilus Mini.

List price on their store is $20

You're right. I was mistaken. I wasn't aware the new ones are set up as a single vertical.

I just received them in the mail and can confirm they're just the original dual coils. Oh well -- I needed them anyway, but I was interested in the new version.

If anyone tries the new ones, please share your experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread