The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Where to find 100% organic flavor? NOT "Natural and Organic"

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by MrFabius, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MrFabius

MrFabius Full Member Verified Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Miami, FL, USA
    I'm just trying to be able to buy the very best products that money can buy.
    The usual label "Natural and Organic" is a little misleading..."Natural" does not means "Organic".
    So if a particular flavor is made out of "natural and organic" ingredients, there is still the natural NOT organic part in it.
    How do I know if the "natural" part was extracted from heavily pesticide infested raw material?

2. SouthernBliss

SouthernBliss Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2013
    Athens, Ga, USA
    Natures flavors sells natural and organic. Just be sure your looking at the organic list and not the natural list.

3. DeeDee1234

DeeDee1234 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2013
    Texas
    good luck, i dont think your going to find what your looking for. I have seen alot of these threads without answers. I think the closest you will find is loann.s naturals and nf. Both of which are not exacty what your asking for. Good luck and let us know if you find them.

d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.