Where to find the true high-end expensive mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

king of queens

Feb 21, 2014
Luxembourg
Here's a good one, but also difficult to get one. I think they're one of a kind mods. That's why you should keep an eye on the "grab it" tab. And here is just a nice website with amazing pictures of amazing mods, to make you want one even more ;)

I am very satisfied with my limited edition smok e-mountain vanilla mod from intaste. There are only 330 of them ever made and very hard to get. If I wouldn't already have one I'd get it asap.

RogerWilco357

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
USA
how much you want to bet there is a Sheik somewhere with a Platinum diamond encrusted mod somewhere. Man I would love to see that collection of solid gold ,solid platinum type of mods Diamond jewel encrusted drip tips with kayfun made of some fancy metal and jewels that could take the heat since diamonds cannot ..where would one buy one of these type of E-mods?

JimzDogz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Pensacola, Florida, USA
how much you want to bet there is a Sheik somewhere with a Platinum diamond encrusted mod somewhere. Man I would love to see that collection of solid gold ,solid platinum type of mods Diamond jewel encrusted drip tips with kayfun made of some fancy metal and jewels that could take the heat since diamonds cannot ..where would one buy one of these type of E-mods?

I want one made of Kryptonite, just incase Superman comes along giving me crap for vaping. :D

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
The best place to buy a high end mod is direct from the modder. Look at pictures of high end mods and then find the modder's website by Googling the name of the mod.

Some are easier to procure than others (many require that you get onto wait lists, which can take months). But there are a few that remain pretty easy to get. Nemesis for example (Welcome to Atmomixani Electronic Cigarette) - also Gus mods are always available - and reasonably priced (Gus telescopic mod V2 WHS pole S/T Switch b/b polish [A00-1A010] - €79.10 : Gus-mod&more...!, An idea made material). Turtleship and GP Paps are also attainable.

If you are looking for a unicorn, that's a different story.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I just bought a JM22 and a H-atty thru the classifieds.
I'm still looking for another good quality mod.
Should be a mechanical mod, tube style.
Titanium would be nice, SS would be ok. no brass color.
Should fit 18490 batteries.
No sticking out side-switch configuration like the GG's.

I'm also looking for a Kayfun style atty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Maybe hire somebody to make one
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread