Where to get 30ml+ bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissonance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dayton, OH, USA
Looking to restock on my empty bottles, looking to get some 1, 2, 4, and maybe 8oz bottles (30ml, 60ml, 120ml, maybe 240ml). I'm finding tons of sites with great prices, but then they want like $20 in shipping & handling.

Any suggestions on where to order from? I'll probably be getting like 10 or a dozen of each ^_^

Mrdaputer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
MN

Dissonance

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Dayton, OH, USA
myfreedomsmokes wanted like $2 each, nudenicotine didn't have bottles with droppers :( Right now Amazon is looking to be the best choice, ~$1.50 each (in 12 packs) with free shipping for 2oz bottles, haven't decided yet what to do for 4oz+...

What kind of plastic is safe to store even tank-cracking liquids in? Is it LDPE?

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
You need to do your due diligence and compare the total cost of the bottles + shipping against any "free" shipping deals on Amazon. Last time I did that I was kinda in sticker shock over shipping prices at some of the bottle and container places. But in the end the "free" shipping deals on Amazon cost more per bottle than the lower per bottle prices with the whopper shipping charge at places like Specialty Bottle.

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I get all my glass bottles and caps from here.

My last order was for 72, 4oz brown boston round bottles with poly seal caps for $50.00 with free shipping. If you buy in quantities of 72 or larger the savings are significant.

wholesalevials.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread