Where to get a DID clone glass/plastic tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I got a really good chuckle out of the thread. Considering I am about to put some serious effort into finally building my 2 DiDAlikes, I think it might be time to get some clear tanks for them.

Glad to hear, its all in good humor. Honestly though and I know this thread is RA oriented but it is the best way to fill a carto in a tank and maybe 15 people know it now. I know when I got started earlier this year it was all about the condom method, using a needle, tilting to 45* and waiting and something called a tayrn spin involving a sock I think. Fiddlin your thingy is much more satisfying.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I bought 2 clear tanks and a clear tank griffin (I already have 2 griffins) from discount vapers and a beveled tank from ibtanked. Can't wait to get them woot! Thanks for the links and help guys!

Think you are just right down the road from us, you should have yours Friday ;)

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Born in Bakersfield, Kern River Valley now. The Mrs commented on your location when she saw it, since we are still pretty new locations we recognize and new countries around the world are still fun for us. We sent an order to Bakersfield not too long ago. Do you know if there is any B&Ms for vape gear in Bakersfield? I have searched around but havent come up with anything which surprises me because Bako is a pretty big town.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Here is a hijacked image ;) I will try to get some pictures up tonight.

IMG_0737.jpg

dsy5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York
I'm not interested in making one from a syringe.

Not sure why you are reluctant to make one out of a syringe - I used a 12mm Ideal syringe and got 3 of them out of it. They fit so snugly that I even took off the o-rings and I haven't had one of them leak. A little bit of rubbing (well maybe a lot) removes the lines and numbers. They look just as good as any of the purchased ones I've seen.

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
Not sure why you are reluctant to make one out of a syringe - I used a 12mm Ideal syringe and got 3 of them out of it. They fit so snugly that I even took off the o-rings and I haven't had one of them leak. A little bit of rubbing (well maybe a lot) removes the lines and numbers. They look just as good as any of the purchased ones I've seen.

I'm vaping mine made from a syringe now too. Works really well. Got a couple of glass tubes with bezel on the way too.

Namuh

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
California
Born in Bakersfield, Kern River Valley now. The Mrs commented on your location when she saw it, since we are still pretty new locations we recognize and new countries around the world are still fun for us. We sent an order to Bakersfield not too long ago. Do you know if there is any B&Ms for vape gear in Bakersfield? I have searched around but havent come up with anything which surprises me because Bako is a pretty big town.

Kern River Valley? LOVE what's coming out of Kern River Brewing! All the brick and mortar stores I've come across here only sell the cheap, small battery e ciggs at outrageous prices. (That most people never buy again, and go back to smoking.) The Valley Plaza has a place that sells some cheap e ciggs and what looks to me to be some china made flavored juices. They were floored when I showed them my Provari and Silver Bullet. So that's a no go there. I do however know of a show host from Vape TV that lives in Bakersfield and I chat with him often. :) He too tells me that Bako is dead as far as vaping is concerned. I started vaping almost two years ago, became an enthusiast and it became a hobby. I've converted 16 people so far, family, friends, and co workers to the hardcore vaping world. So I'm trying over here!!!

The beveled glass tank looks awesome, cant wait until mine gets here!

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Glad you like it Ctor

Namuh... who is the Vape TV host? I am on 2 way satellite so I dont watch much in videos. I think Bakersfield is a big opportunity for someone especially if they already have a building that could do double duty to ease the overhead. Probably a million people in a 1hr radius so thats a fair sized market.

Congrats on all the converts, we do the same thing.

Namuh

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
California
Glad you like it Ctor

Namuh... who is the Vape TV host? I am on 2 way satellite so I dont watch much in videos. I think Bakersfield is a big opportunity for someone especially if they already have a building that could do double duty to ease the overhead. Probably a million people in a 1hr radius so thats a fair sized market.

Congrats on all the converts, we do the same thing.

The Vape TV host I speak of calls himself Saint Vape and he lives in Bakersfield. I agree that this area is ripe for the picking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread