Where to get batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronic Dripper

Aug 21, 2012
Mission BC
Hey just purchased a Reo Grand mod. it came in the mail, from Maine USA, got my charger WP2-11 xtar in the mail from Nova Scotia, waiting on my batteries still & unless there is a problem at the border ( US Postal Service Authority ) they should be here anytime. I ordered more batteries from Nova Scotia just in case that happens. I couldn't the first time as the amount I wanted wasn't in stock and I didn't want to pay more & more postage, guess I did though...lol , Reo Grand from www.reosmods.com , WP2-11 Xtar from www.jrcustomturnings.com , batteries from www.supertmanufacturing.com . As you can imagine this is a bit of a start up hassle. In future all I will need to buy mostly is the batteries, so here is my question finally.

The batteries I'm looking for are the AW IMR 18650 high drain, they can be the 1600mAh or the 2000mAh, but not the 2600mAh ( they are the:blink: protected type )

I'm not interested in knowing more places to order them online, I wanna just go by them locally. I live in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, in Maple Ridge BC, 45 minutes east of Vancouver. Anyone know of a vendor within an hour or 2 of Vancouver BC ? Any help would be appreciated !!:ohmy::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread