Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
Where is the best place to get batteries for the Provari? I need one 18650 in addition to what I have, and I might get two.

Provape sells them for 12.95, which is fine. But their cheapest shipping is USPS Priority No Tracking at $27.

Seriously? $27 to ship a small item, and you won't even track it?

That's nonsense, and it looks like yet another way for ProVape to just charge out the ... and expect customers to pay for it. They certainly aren't paying anything close to $27 to ship a battery. It reminds me of the "Oh, that blue LED costs us $15 more than the red one" BS.

There is bound to be a better option.

I want good quality batteries, and I'm willing to pay for them, but I'm not going to pay $40 for one battery the way Provape wants me to do.

I'm sure some of you have already figured this out.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
If you can't find AW 18650 lMR batteries with a decent shipping rate you might try Gotvapes and see what their shipping rates are. They sell the Efest 18650 that's the same 2000mah rating in a button top. Efest is rated highly around here.

eFest IMR 18650 2000mah BUTTON Top 3.7 Rechargeable LiMn Battery [gv-EFEST-IMR18650-2000mah-BUTTON] - $10.45 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I have ordered AW 18650 batts twice from provape but not recently. I don't remember their shipping being anywhere near that high.

FWIW, out of curiosity I put one in the cart and filled out the data necessary to generate shipping and mine came out $2.95. You might want to check again and see if you might have made an error in zip or address. Maybe it calculated the shipping to the North Pole!

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
FWIW, out of curiosity I put one in the cart and filled out the data necessary to generate shipping and mine came out $2.95.

Confirmed..

1 battery = $2.95 USPS 1st-class, no tracking #

Only other option is USPS Priority @ $6.95

Is there a ProVape knock-off site out there or something??

Or did we just get :rickroll:'d...

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
+1 for RTD. Shipping isn't free, but the batteries are legit, while I'm not sure about "free shipping" vendors.

But this guy might be the best deal, and others have vouched for him as a great vendor... Shipping looks like $4.

+1. My batteries come from that guy... shipping is cheap (yep, US to Canada!), their AWs are genuine and Wonderlite's C/S is cool too. Highly recommended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread