• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Where to get PA brand flavouring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eplus

Jan 6, 2012
Singapore
Hi everyone,

Newbie e cig user here. Would like to check where can I get PA flavouring in Singapore besides ordering online?

I've gotten myself some basic red man flavourings but would really like to try PA's watermelon. Lol.

I have yet to start creating my own e liquid but I am going to start soon. I have tried the store bought Wilton clear butter though. (contains water, PG and artificial flavours). I like butter so it taste nice to me. Lol. Tried it cos I need to get away from some nicotine overload. @.@ (throat wasn't feeling well and I only have strong e juices and no PG or VG on hand)

boggypot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
Asia
No need to keep away from all butter flavors. Some custard flavors too. PA has this belgian favorite that's supposedly quite close to butter but safe to inhale.

The butter incident is cause some guy in the US developed a condition after inhaling too much from buttered microwave pop corn. Managed to sue the company and won.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Eplus

Jan 6, 2012
Singapore
Hello everyone. Thanks for all the replies. The butter I got only has Water, Propylene Glycol and Artificial Flavors I guess it is fine? I just mixed a few different flavours. Still haven't found the one I want to stick to. Still experimenting. Still prefer the classic grape from smokeless image. Lol. Ordered a bottle but hoping to find some other flavours that I will like. :) (also reading through some other threads for flavour ideas)

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
r3kka feeling cheeky la... lol...
Anyway bro, check this out! Same as yours or not??

SS GGTS #968 / Provari Black Chrome / Genesis Line / BDV Big Daddy & Lil Mama tanks (SS tubes) / Odysseus (en-route) / Megalodon (en-route)
Next target (provape1 & Chrome Provari with Blue LED)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326693635.588027.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326693635.588027.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 24

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Ya. I had to improvise with high grade carbon fibre sticker. Haha...

SS GGTS #968 / Provari Black Chrome / Genesis Line / BDV Big Daddy & Lil Mama tanks (SS tubes) / Odysseus (en-route) / Megalodon (en-route)
Next target (provape1 & Chrome Provari with Blue LED)

bro. pics on top of ur post. edited there. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread