Anybody tried Smokeless tobacco extraction??

Status
Not open for further replies.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Wondering if anyone's had success extracting flavour AND nicotine from smokeless tobacco like Skoal or Cope? I was thinking of getting some plain PG and just soaking some smokeless in it for a few days to see what the results are. Do you get lots of nicotine and/or flavour from it? I'm used to 36mg and have an order stuck in customs, so I might have trouble getting my e-liquid now.... I only really like tobacco flavours, I've tried the tobacco absolute recipie with flavourless e-liquid, but wanna try something new, and not waste my time and money.

Input anyone?

flavapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
orlando fl
:confused::confused::confused:I had some VG that was supposed to be tobacco flavored, but I swear its tasteless, my husband thinks so too, so it sat in the draw 15ml of it. Well I took a teabag, emptied it out and filled it with some longhorn straight cut, the guy at the store said it was tobacco flavored ( I had no clue) and stapled it up where I cut it, put it in a shot glass and poured my 15ml over it. Well 4 hours later I have something that looks like maple syrup, put a few drops in a cartridge and WOW better than anything Ive ever bought and lasted for a loooong time. I dont know about the nicotine, probably a little, cause I am on low nic and I am a little more jittery after those few drops, and I didnt even finish the cartridge. I think it did smell a little like smoke though, and I would have rather had just tobacco with no additives but damn. I am leaving it over night and hopefully will have a really strong mix and can dilute it down and make it into more. Just wear rubber gloves when you squeeze out the tea bag. Oh by the way that stuff in the tin SMELLS LIKE CRAP, actually looks like horse manure to me,dont know how you could put a wad of that in your mouth and do whatever it is they do with it in there but if anyone knowledgeable knows, am I getting all the other bad ingredients in that stuff and if so in large quantities?

syrus

Apr 15, 2009
Hello fellow vapors, Anyone thought about using a juicer to extract nicotine from chewing tobacco? Chewing tobacco is wet and kind of sweet tasting. I would try it myself but I don't have a juicer but might have to buy one to try it out. It should work? :confused:Shouldn't it? :confused:Maybe soaking the tobacco in pg first then running it through a juicer:confused:............Syrus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread