where to get regulated batteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaverkt

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
NC USA
I'm pretty new to 808 batteries. Its my understanding that gen2 batteries are regulated to 3.6 volts. I know that bloog, halo, and smokeless image sell these gen2 batteries. So do any other suppliers sell these regulated batteries ? I'm specifically looking for the 65mm "shorties" ,but I'm sure any suggestions may be helpful to others.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Vaporsmiths sells regulated 808's, but they are regulated to 4.5 v.

Thanks for sharing, I had not heard of vaporsmith.before, more 808 vendor options are nice ( good prices too). Anyways looking at there forum I think these start at 4.5 v and fall to a regulated 3.7. Little confusion there.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
For my money I'd go with Smokeless Image. Higher voltage isn't something I'm looking for anyway. They have great customer service and also offer an ego style 808, clearo's and have good pricing. You can almost always get a response to questions in the ecf supplier forum within a short period of time, anytime of day. I love their ry4.

Sampleday

Jul 7, 2012
Pennsylvania
I am all in favor of V2. And no I don't work for them. I'm a very busy person who doesn't have time or the inclination to do a lot of experimenting.

They have a lifetime warranty on their batteries. Some decent tasting carts and juices, so whatever you prefer you can get there. I did do a lot of research when I was starting. Hit on them and am still with them. That's my two cents.

jacqi4arts

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
South Texas, U.S.A.
www.flickr.com
V2 has excellent 808 batteries in various lengths & 4 colors (+ special editions colors). V2 has a new 1 ml upper coil clearomizer; which provides a good vape. The tip can get very warm; if you like long vapes! V2's customer service & warranty are superb!:vapor:
Vapor4Life(V4L) makes an EXTRA LONG-Extra Long 808 battery; which I like; but the warranty is only 90 days (12/31/2012). V4L does offer a variety of 808 styles, colors, and tanks with 808 cartridges. Caution: The low resistance (circa 1.8ohms) dual coil(DC) cartridges will ruin many 808D-1 batteries. I advise buying the Single Coil (SC) 808 cartridges for the V4L tanks--The SC cartos on a V4L tank will also work fine on a V2 standard and/or XL manual battery.:vapor:

VaporSmith's has "regulated" 808D-1 batteries; BUT they have a 5-6 seconds CUT OFF MAX! They are horrible!!! :mad: I tried one in late 2012.
Also, VaporSmith's customer service is basically non-existent; if you are sending a complaint(s)! Don't bother calling--The voice is just a recording; which directs you to another recording.:grr:

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
V2 is not a regulated battery, and their lifetime warranty expires if you don't buy juice or carto's from them for 90 days. Though it becomes active again if you buy from them at any point. SI's batteries are regulated, and much cheaper with a 90 day warranty. They also offer all flavors in both liquid and prefilled carto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread