Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I normally vape until the tank is practically empty before doing such maintenance. Then, there's not enough liquid to care about and I clean away (it goes down the sink). If I need to empty a tank, I use a syringe. It could stay in the syringe until your maintenance is complete.

Kristóf

Apr 2, 2021
I normally vape until the tank is practically empty before doing such maintenance. Then, there's not enough liquid to care about and I clean away (it goes down the sink). If I need to empty a tank, I use a syringe. It could stay in the syringe until your maintenance is complete.
I read that you have to keep the liquid above a certain level or that's not the case with certain vapes?

Kristóf

Apr 2, 2021
Hi,
In most cases that is correct.
What are you using?
How much juice are you concerned about keeping?
Perhaps use that juice to prime your new coil?

Cheers
I
Hello!
I'm using an Endura T18ii. I'm not concered about any amount of liquid right now, I was just curious since I'm new to this and I was planning ahead how i would do the things mentioned above

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello!
I'm using an Endura T18ii. I'm not concered about any amount of liquid right now, I was just curious since I'm new to this and I was planning ahead how i would do the things mentioned above

That sounds like a prudent course.
In general, if the coil is burnt, the juice in the tank is often tainted and should generally be discarded.
If you plan to use a few different flavors, an additional device or just another T18 tank may be worth the investment.

Keep up the good work!
Cheers
I

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristóf

Kristóf

Apr 2, 2021
That sounds like a prudent course.
In general, if the coil is burnt, the juice is often tainted and should generally be discarded.
If you plan to use a few different flavors, an additional device or just another T18 tank may be worth the investment.

Keep up the good work!
Cheers
I

Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread