Where's j0ker?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Walked Thursday Jerry but last night I had to come home before dark cause I had a headlight out! If you have a Sonata don't change it yourself...it's a ....h!!!

Hey...maybe the ECF staff will take an old halogen bulb in trade for Joker?:p

I take it that you don't watch "Red Green". All you need is a flashlight and some duct tape. Why go through the trouble of replacing the headlight ?? :D

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Nobody pays attention !! JAWS WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER !!

Obviously, you haven't seen "Kill Bill" let me give you 3 reasons you are incorrect:

Feature_KillBill01-big.jpg

uma-thurman-in-kill-bill.jpg

xin_4611031909279291777431.jpg

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Yeah, now I remember that. I'm more inclined to watch fantasy movies, like Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean. I want to see Avatar.

Could watch Harry Potter a bazillion times!!! I just saw Avatar and thought it was pretty good.

How about belly button fuzz, I'm sure everyone can donate to free jOker.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Could watch Harry Potter a bazillion times!!! I just saw Avatar and thought it was pretty good.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW Nora, I don't think you are fat in your picture.

I have seen all the Harry Potter movies, I have them on tape. I may have seen Emma Watson, I'm not sure. She is going to college here in RI and one day a couple of years ago I was at our local park and I ran into two young English girls and started a conversation with one of them. The other one was very elusive, wore dark glasses and kept looking away from me when I tried to talk to her. I thought it was very strange behavior, especially since her friend was very talkative. I didn't know that Emma was in the state at the time, so I didn't give it a thought. Could it have been her, maybe, or just a very strange person, I will never know for sure.

Last edited:

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Yeah he could. I wonder...I'm eating Tamales tonight (not on the diet, but oh well). Maybe they would trade Joker for the husks on my tamales??:?:

What you need is a bowl of New England clam chowda and a glass of coffee milk, yummm !! Or maybe a grinder and some Del's lemonade. I'm getting hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread