Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Was that one of his short stories? I read a bunch of those eighty million years ago. My memory is so bad I could read them like it was the first time again...LOL

OH OH OH!!! Don't forget Misery!!! Pretty damn good movie!!!:ohmy:

You are good. Misery may have been the best of all.......

The Long Walk was one of the Bachman books.

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
You should also read Roadwork(another Bachman book). It's very disturbing and not in the usual King-like way.

Was it a short story too? I need to go back and look through my Stephen King books. I have most of his books in hardback. I will say, though, that I never did get into the Dark Towers series.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Was it a short story too? I need to go back and look through my Stephen King books. I have most of his books in hardback. I will say, though, that I never did get into the Dark Towers series.

I read the whole Dark Tower series twice now, it's amazing how much you forget.
Do you remember Thinner?

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
I read the whole Dark Tower series twice now, it's amazing how much you forget.
Do you remember Thinner?

I vaguely remember Thinner. I have it around here somewhere. I don't need to buy another book. I can read everything I have again, then wait 5 years and read it again!! LOL:blink:

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
I let it sit on my desk for a month before I read it, the anticipation thing. I love Stephen King.
Oops, looks like Jerrys thread got off topic.

LOL...I was thinking the same thing about the off-topic thread. Jerry won't mind!!! I'll just link it all together by throwing in a well used piece of paper I've been using as a bookmark to try to bride the staff into letting Joker out!:toast:

jiff

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2009
Arizona
1) I agree with Elendil. Kill Bill is an awesome movie for those three reasons.

2) I HATE clam chowdah... and I hate how restaraunts here in Maine SPELL IT LIKE THAT on their menus!!

3) The beaches in my area are too cold for me... I'll stick to heated pools...

4) I have a shoe box filled with belly button lint gathered up over the years... Is that enough for j0ker?

5) I think it's funny that a thread about j0ker ended up being a thread about SK novels...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread