Which Blueberry and Apple e liquids are the most popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
After only five weeks free of tobacco, I'm already tiring of 'tobacco' flavored e liquids.

I recently tried Apple (PG-VG 18 mg from VaporCast store) and found it delightful and refreshing.
I've been enjoying it even more with a little bit of Blueberry (16 mg VG manufactured by Boge Technology) added to the Apple. I've been vaping this blend for the past two days and have been really enjoying it.

I'd love to know if there are other Apple and Blueberry e liquids that are popular in our community.
I prefer VG, and most importantly, flavors that are natural (not artificial or candy-like).

Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Cheers!

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Everyone's blueberry is pretty good!
I think both Highbrow and backwoods brew make killer ones... vaperite is also good. alien visions has/had a great 100% VG one.

Apple... be careful there... some can smell like cat pee -
Here's who I have tried and liked...
BWB, Vaperite, primevaping and puresmoker

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Everyone's blueberry is pretty good!
I think both Highbrow and backwoods brew make killer ones... vaperite is also good. alien visions has/had a great 100% VG one.

Apple... be careful there... some can smell like cat pee -
Here's who I have tried and liked...
BWB, Vaperite, primevaping and puresmoker

Thank you Lasttango for all of the great advice - especially with the warning on Apple - I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like the taste of cat pee! :)
I'll be sure to order up those from your suggestions.
Cheers!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Highbrow Vapors makes an excellent Blueberry and an excellent Apple (Eve's Delight). You can choose your own pg/vg ratio, and even customize your juices further at no extra cost ("add cinnamon", "extra flavor", "add vanilla" etc.).

http://highbrowvapor.com

Both of these juices are 100% natural (which is the case for nearly ALL of HV's juices). :)

Last edited:

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Highbrow Vapors makes an excellent Blueberry and an excellent Apple (Eve's Delight). You can choose your own pg/vg ratio, and even customize your juices further at no extra cost ("add cinnamon", "extra flavor", "add vanilla" etc.).

E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

Both of these juices are 100% natural (which is the case for nearly ALL of HV's juices). :)

Thank you EleanorR! I looked at Hghbrow Vapors site based on Lasttango's suggestion and was impressed with the reviews! I'm definitely going to place an order with them.

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Myfreedomsmokes has a really good Apple Juice! To me, it tastes like real Apple Juice. I'm using strong flavor with 40% VG. Here's that link: Apple Juice E-Liquid - New - MyFreedomSmokes.com

I make my own blueberry ejuice with Lorann Blueberry flavoring so I don't know about premixed blueberry. :)

Last edited:

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Appleonia from PureSmoker is very good if you like a sweet dessert-type flavor.

Rawr Vapor is a great vendor for fruit flavors. They also will add menthol if you request it, in amounts ranging from "is there menthol in this?" to "LOL, way too much menthol!" Blueberry plus a touch of Menthol is worth a try.

Thank you MaxUT! I appreciate the suggestions!

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Thank you again EleanorR and Lasttango for suggesting Highbrow Vapor. I ordered Blueberry and Apple - and added Orange de Sangre and Straberry Lemonade to my first order. I decided to let them steep - except for Orange de Sangre. Holy cow!... I couldn't believe how delicious and natural tasting this was! It also seemed to have a lot more punch than any other 18mg I've vaped. Honestly, I've never enjoyed any e-liquid I've ever purchased so instantly. This stuff is amazing - and I can only hope the others are as delectable. I wish that Highbrow offered sample sizes. If they did, I'd probably try every one of their liquids. If you like the taste of fresh squeezed oranges, I'd urge you to give this a try. Customer service is also exceptional. Cheers!
E Cig Juice @ *_Highbrow Vapor_* - E Liquid Store, Shop our Store for Ecig Products.

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Thank you again EleanorR and Lasttango for suggesting Highbrow Vapor. I ordered Blueberry and Apple - and added Orange de Sangre and Straberry Lemonade to my first order. I decided to let them steep - except for Orange de Sangre. Holy cow!... I couldn't believe how delicious and natural tasting this was! It also seemed to have a lot more punch than any other 18mg I've vaped. Honestly, I've never enjoyed any e-liquid I've ever purchased so instantly. This stuff is amazing - and I can only hope the others are as delectable. I wish that Highbrow offered sample sizes. If they did, I'd probably try every one of their liquids. If you like the taste of fresh squeezed oranges, I'd urge you to give this a try. Customer service is also exceptional. Cheers!

:laugh: You're welcome! I'm very glad you're enjoying the OdS -- It may be my very favorite HV. :) (Your whole order should be delicious, too!)

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Rawr is defiitely a great choice for fruit flavors. One of their juices, called Antidote is a blueberry lemonade, really yummy. I haven't tried any of their straight apple juices, but Strapple is a very popular one (Strawberry Apple). He has several other apple variations though... I have about 25+ Rawr juices right now and honestly have yet to find one I don't like.

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
Rawr is defiitely a great choice for fruit flavors. One of their juices, called Antidote is a blueberry lemonade, really yummy. I haven't tried any of their straight apple juices, but Strapple is a very popular one (Strawberry Apple). He has several other apple variations though... I have about 25+ Rawr juices right now and honestly have yet to find one I don't like.

Thank you Daniel. After I placed my initial order with Highbrow, I also placed my first order with Rawr (based on the suggestions in this thread). The order just arrived and I can't wait to try them out (I've only heard wonderful things about Rawr). I ordered JY4, Sugared Peaches, Strawberry Serum and Poison.

I can't tell you how happy I am to FINALLY be able to find some manufacturers of quality e-liquids! There is so much inferior product out there, and lately, I've become very disenchanted. Looks as though my luck has changed!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Thank you Daniel. After I placed my initial order with Highbrow, I also placed my first order with Rawr (based on the suggestions in this thread). The order just arrived and I can't wait to try them out (I've only heard wonderful things about Rawr). I ordered JY4, Sugared Peaches, Strawberry Serum and Poison.

I can't tell you how happy I am to FINALLY be able to find some manufacturers of quality e-liquids! There is so much inferior product out there, and lately, I've become very disenchanted. Looks as though my luck has changed!

It's tough to find one you really love with how many options there are out there. I haven't tried any of the Rawr tobacco juices like the JY4 or Poison, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised with Sugared Peaches and Strawberry Serum. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread