Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Peter! Welcome to ECF.

The penstyle models hold the most liquid (801, RN4072, BE112, 302). Here is the model specific discussion on them on the forum.

DSE 801 *Penstyle* - E-Cigarette Forum

I started with the 801 penstyle and have used penstyles just over a year now. I think the 302 or other low bridge atomizer models work better.

Of course, there are modifications that will deliver liquid pumped to an atomizer coming out by several small makers. juice Box is the first one on the market. I know of 2 more coming out soon.

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
Hello

Thank you all very much. I started with a dse901, and though it gives me a lot of pleasure, the cartridges last for nano-seconds! (Did I IMAGINE they said a cartridge equals a pack of cigarettes?).

I will look up all these options. I don't know about you but I also love the process of looking up and choosing the PV.

Best

Peter

Something is wrong...a 901 happily loads more than 10 drops of juice . Are you sure you are not just topping off the cart? I just filled a new 901 empty cart. I removed the filler counted 12 drops. Put the filler back on and added on more drop. Total 13 drops on a 901 cart. Of PG juice.
That is way more than 0,5 ml (1ml is 20 drops).
It should last for quite some time.

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland
Much depends on how you vape .

If you are an intermittent vaper - pick it up take a couple of draws put it down, then a large cart will get time for the liquid to work its way to the tip.

If however you chain vape and hammer it, it really is not going to make much difference if the cart holds 10 or 50 drops as you will be hitting it faster than the liquid can work its way from the back of the cart down to the bridge.
In this case regular topping off will keep the bridge wet and give good vapour production.

How many drops go in a 901 cart depends on the size of the drops ;) but 12 is around avarage out of a small 10ml dropper bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread