Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Gerber

Jun 27, 2015
United States
Hey guys I just recently joined e-cigarette forum but I want to get your views on which tank you prefer.
I have a Kangertech Aerotank Mega and recently bought a Aspire nautilus. I love them both but I do prefer the Kangertech Aerotank Mega due to better air flow. Please give me some of your ideas on which tank you like better.

Alexander Gerber

Jun 27, 2015
United States
I prefer the nautilus as well the bvc "bottom verticle coil" does a good job. But for on the job or walking around ecigs I really like the mini protank 3 by kangertech extremely cheap wickless or internal wick upgraded atty replacements when ordered online.
I might just have to try the kangertech mini protank 3 thanks for your response.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I always enjoyed the draw on the Aerotank. What I couldn't live with was those 3-4 day coils.
The whole period from Protank 1 (Spring 2013?) to arrival of mini Nautilus (mid 2014?) was a period of vaping I'd like to forget to an extent. The mods and eGos (VV) got more powerful but those Kanger coils were so, so bad.
My opinion is it's better to vape on a subtank with the 1.2ohm coil at "old" power levels (8-12 watts) and enjoy those 2 week coils with no leaking/gurgling than mess around with the old Kangers.

Many of us solved the leaking by making our own microcoils and cotton wool.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Hey guys I just recently joined e-cigarette forum but I want to get your views on which tank you prefer.
I have a Kangertech Aerotank Mega and recently bought a Aspire Nautilus. I love them both but I do prefer the Kangertech Aerotank Mega due to better air flow. Please give me some of your ideas on which tank you like better.
I have aerotank mini and nautilus mini and i prefer the nautilus hands down the bvc heads were great for me. I have outgrown both them tanks and now they sit dormant waiting for a new vaper.
same here, aspire coils beat the kanger. I had an aerotankv2 and it started leaking like crazy on me so I dont use it anymore. If u really like airflow check out sub ohm tanks ;)

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
What kind of tank do you have? I'm using a Innokin iTaste MVP v 2.0.
Im using subtank mini on a sigelei 50w its my all day vape set up now. Im a lung hitter now so using my old mouth to lung gear is not satisfying at all. Sounds like you like alot of airflow maybe a lung hitting tank is what your in need of.

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
I've got an Aerotank and a Nautilus.

I love my Nautilus, I absolutely HATE the Aerotank. It's the only tank I own that I regret ever buying. It has absolutely zero flavor compared to the Nautilus. And I mean that quite literally, it mutes some flavors so much that I may as well be vaping unflavored juice.

If the Nautilus doesn't have enough airflow for you there is a simple solution. The base is press-fit together. Simply pry the two halves apart and remove the airflow control ring. Then all 4 holes are exposed at once and you get double the airflow.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
I have most of the tanks mentioned already on this thread and the Nautilus with the BVC attys are the best by far! Great vapor production and flavor. Even with the wattage cranked up beyond what is stated on the atty, they will last a good two weeks easily. I recommend the 1.6 BVC around 12-15 watts depending on the juice and PG/VG ratio.

Of course everyone has their favorites for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread