Which drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
I break drip tips off when dropping my Reos and they get stuck inside the RM2:( So I figured getting some kind of metal tips will help hopefully.

I am going to get 1 style for each RM2 and wanted to ask if they will be good for dropping. Not that i drop on purpose or anything it just happens smh

i want to get them here Drip Tips because that is where i get my batteries. The problem is what type will work. They have 510s and then some that says 510 type T or S and some other types. do i just get straight 510s or ?

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
That's where I've gotten the majority of mine as well. If it says 510 it will work...don't worry about the S or T designation.

I have the curved stainless, cannon stainless, Type F, Type J, Type, Q, and bullet drip tips and they all work spiffy with the RM2.

Thanks so much :) I want to get a Bullet and get to choose 2 more. I am so happy!

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Drip Tips : Titanium Drip Tip

I like this one alot, I don't mind breaking tips. I feel like more of the impact is directed through the broken tip than transferred to the atty and 510 connection. I'd hate to have a metal tip survive only to damage my mod or atty threads.

This is my favorite for feel

If it weren't for flawed logic I'd have no logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread