which e-cig is safe to use for dripping liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to try dripping liquid, but I don't want to ruin atomizers,lol, I know you're not supposed to drip with DSE801, soooo, and that's the only e-cig I have. I'd like to get another to use just for dripping, but don't know which one to get.

I thought I'd ask which e-cig is drip-safe before I buy one. I've heard you get more flavor by dripping,

lookin2quit

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
La Mesa, California, United States
From what I've read so far, the safest to use are devices that can use manual sealed batteries. I know the 510 can, but don't know about others. The main problem with dripping is getting the juice into the battery and gumming it up. That makes the switch not work. Don't know about it wrecking attys, hopefully someone more experienced will come along with a fuller explanation.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Maybe I'm out of my mind, but I think it would be very hard to get juice past the atomizer and into the battery with any model. I would say just try dripping a couple of drops on the atomizer and see how it works out for you. If you flood it, then blow it out and use less drops next time. If you don't flood it, you should be good to go with no worries.

Let's see what others have to say now....
:D

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
thanks, i have a manual battery dse801 but i'm afraid to try it
If you have a manual battery, and it is sealed, then you can pour the whole darn bottle in there and never mess up your battery.

Of course, you will flood the atomizer doing that, so you'll have to blow it out and start over.
:)

Sometime the LED comes on by itself, when my e-cig is just laying there on the table, and won't shut off, and I found out it is because there is a liquid setting inside the atomizer, and I blow it out and it takes care of it.

That's why I was kinda leary of trying it, as it is, I have to stand my e-cig upright, mouth piece downward or else unscrew it each time because I'm afraid it'll come on when I'm in the other room and burn up my atty. So I thought maybe I should get an e-cig that others say is safe for dripping. idk.

"PaulSpikey":

I looked all over the net trying to find the "GG" to find out how how much it is, others have said $200+, ouch, the only website I found says on it, their website won't be ready until Sept.

Is their something similar maybe, that cost's less :)

make sure you use an empty cart... I used one will fill when I started dripping... didn't work too well :rolleyes:[/quote]

huh?:confused: I tried a couple drops, but I still had my cart in, I'm suppose to use an empty cart??? I'm a newb, can't ya tell.

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
yea, just pull the wick out so you have an empty cart (save it they can be cleaned and reused)... drip one drop then stick it back on... viola... one drop at a time shouldnt mess with anything but I have a 510 manual and LOVE it! I use flat tipped carts... and I drip :) noooo problems... same atty and batteries since I began over a month ago. If your button is sticking try unscrewing your atty when you arent using it so it wont burn it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread