Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I tried this because there was a special offer here on the forum, it was free and you just paid shipping.

Anyway, this thing did last forever, and so did the battery. I think I still have it around somewhere and it still lights up.

Disposables

It's not really that economical when you think about it. But the taste was good, and it lasted.

LiteCig has a disposable with carts and a charger for $10.00

Disposable E Cigarette & Disposable Cigarette Filters | Disposable Eletronic Cigarette Refill Cartrdiges at LiteCigUSA

Tinki

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
Thanks everyone for the feedback. This should get me going on a couple disposals. I have one already and have found it easier when I am only going here and there from my home. Trying the one out to see how long it last. Where I live it is normal to evacuate from a hurricane. Driving in a long slow line of people evacuating for several hours doesn't make it convenient to fill a cart up or drip. Trying out different methods such as disposables, pre-filled carts and pre-filled cartomizers for a quick change when one cart or e-cig is empty of juice. Hurricane season is just around the cornerso I have only a couple months to experiment. Swedishfish and Rosa, you two are great. I see you'lls reply to threads all over the forum. You'll really help alot of people and put alot into this forum. A big thanks to you both.:)

CountVapula

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
MA
Driving in a long slow line of people evacuating for several hours doesn't make it convenient to fill a cart up or drip. Trying out different methods such as disposables, pre-filled carts and pre-filled cartomizers for a quick change when one cart or e-cig is empty of juice.

i know you didnt mention this but a bottomfeeder sounds perfect for you and would be much more cost efficient. old goat mods sells a 3.7v bottomfeeder for $40 that works awesome and is worth every penny.

Last edited:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I would recommend getting a real manual 510 or 510 mega xl battery and charger cable (510's cannot be charged on Ego/Riva fast charger). The manuals are fully sealed on the top and are very very nice with a standard Boge cartomizer. The standard 510 batteries are 180mah (2-3 hours for a light to moderate vaper, 1/2 that for a heavy vaper) and the mega xl ones are 280mah (60% more charge)

If you get a real 510 you can use any standard resistance attys and cartos you already have for the Ego.

Supposedly the disposables are a different voltage or something and their electrical parts are not to be used with standard 510 parts.

Cheapest 510 charging cables I've seen are at vaporleaf.com. They have 510 batteries too - I got a pretty midnight blue manual battery there (standard size). Their batteries are not Joye brand but mine works great. I get standard resistance Boge soft-cap cartos at LiteCigUSA.net and they also sell 510 manual batteries and charger cable.

Cignot.com has a black manual battery w/ red LED is you want it to look like a lit cig
https://www.cignot.com/category_s/49.htm

Someplace else might have white w/ red LED

Last edited:

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
KR808D-1 starter kit.
This isn't a true disposable, but the prices are getting down so low that if they came fully charged they might as well be :)

You could get a 350ma battery, a charger, and a pack of cartos for real cheap......or even a full starter kit for around $30.
KR808D1

Small, light...and each carto can hold pretty dang close to 2ml of juice!

If you don't wanna load your own...prefilled cartos are sold by many places for as low as $5 a five pack.
Examples...
www.vapesafe.com
www.smoketip.com

You could also go with a usb pass through that takes these cartos for about $15...and then get a cigerette lighter to usb adapter. Endless vaping so long as ya got carts to screw on :)

Last edited:

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
Personally in your situation, I'd go with an eGo/Riva and get a bunch of Boge cartomizers. You can fill the cartomizers up and have them for sitting in your car. Recharge with the cigarette lighter. The cartomizers can be used again and convenience wise will be the same as the disposable and you'll have a lot more options for those batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread