Which juices at the vapor room have good throat hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrunon

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
Orange County, CA
i need juices with a good throat hit to mimic the experience with a real cigarette... so does anyone know which ones hit the throat with the most consistency?

i tried 5 flavors: dragonfruit, waffle, graham cracker, strawberry kiwi, and applie pie. only strawberry kiwi and waffle had good hits, while i couldn't even taste anything from the other 3.

i kind of prefer the fruity flavors, and i'm interested in sweet strawberry. anyone have suggestions for me?

speedemon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Chicagoland
Great choice in vendor after 2.5 years vaping they are my favorite good prices on sales and specials of the week.
The new wild berry the just came out with i got with extra flavor shot it's great lots of flavor,thoat hit and vapor.
The penutbutter cookie also very good much throat hit! Now i also get good results with the apple pie with extra flavor shot.
The blue cotton candy is a great sweet juice not the highest in throat hit but plums of vapor and taste great.I'm not a fan of alot of Ry4's but they sent me a sample and it is also fantastic best i've had i will be adding it to my large orders it's clear as water too.

ChrisW004

Jan 21, 2010
NW Arkansas
What kind of e-cig do you use? I was in the same boat you were a couple years ago. I actually have up vaping for a whole year, smoked cigs and then picked vaping back up when I got an eGo and tried dripping. Once I did that, I dropped regular cigs within a week. I didn't think that was possible, but now 3 months later, no desire to go back. I would say don't give up yet. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread