Which Kit do you recommend for DIY Noobies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demoness

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2010
Port Richey, Florida
Hello all! I also posted this in the main General Discussion....

I am comparing DIY Kits from Onestop and FlavorShack to purchase in a month or 2 or as soon as I can afford too. I want to know, from the experienced DIYers which kit you recommend for noobs and why you liked it or not (more bang for the buck, easier to calculate, more flavors, etc...) I know they are both excellent kits- I am just the type who really needs a lot of input!

I would probably order mostly PG base stuff since I can purchase VG here at home from CVS or wally world (idk if that would save some money) or if i should go ahead and get both types?

We have not tried a whole lot of mix ratios or flavors yet, but from what we have tried, my hubby and I really like to taste what we are vaping- strong flavors with a decent TH and as much vapor as we can get with that combo. I do know from the reading that PG has more TH and flavor whereas VG gives more vapor.

I would also like to note that I am decent in my mathematical skills, but I have a tendency to over think and totally confuse myself! (took me 3 tries at college to finally understand Elementary Alg ( high school alg.)! I know there are calculators out there to help :)

Please- any input would be valuable! I don't want to spend that kind of money just to find out I need to spend more (I know i will need to spend some to get more of an array of flavors)! We need to save as much as we can so we can get more backup supplies(batts, attys, etc.).

I would also like to send out a big TY to those who have helped us out- without your generosity it would be more like 6mo or so before we could possibly try to DIY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread