Status
Not open for further replies.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Can't go wrong with a vamo. If you spend more , you're not getting more but a name. I was using the vamo with 2 batteries, but now with one. And it went well, so I got a twist and that's great too with a lower ohm clearo/cart. The vamo is well worth the money, and I've had a lot of mods over the last 4 years, and 2 pricier ones actually needed brass maintenance to work well. It was a PIA. Now I just want simple , charge, fill, and go. I'm also happy with my twist. I've had the vamo for about 6 months now and never an issue.

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Some people will say that it isn't truly a "mod" because it doesn't have a removable battery, but I'd go with the iTaste MVP. It gives you the full range of electronic-APV features (although at a slightly reduced range of wattage) in a no-muss, no-fuss, no-extra-expenses package. Also huge battery life.

The MVP costs $60 at Mount Baker Vapor.

The problem with the $75 budget is that we don't know what you already have. If you're starting from scratch, then we're talking about $40-50 in batteries/chargers alone. That doesn't leave you a lot of wiggle room for the mod itself, if $75 is a hard limit. The MVP, by contrast, gives you everything you need to vape on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread