The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Which pod style for flavor

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Surfer369, Sep 9, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Surfer369

Surfer369 Senior Member

Sep 1, 2018
    I am looking for a small device and most are what I have come to learn are MTL. Now some have adjustments for air flow which may be helpful for DTL. I want the easist to use, refill juice and change coils with good battery life. I can’t decide between the breeze 2 and the nautilus AIO ( can’t find it in USA sites).

I have the pockex and having trouble getting flavor from it. The tip also gets hot when I chain vape.

• Like Like x 1
  2. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I don't do pods but early reports about the Nautilus AOI are kind of positive. If you can find one and/or wait a bit, if I had to buy a pod I'd probably get that one.

Good luck in your search,

Anna

3. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Best price and "fastest" delivery outside the US atm, for the AIO is from 3Fvape..

• Like Like x 2
  4. Surfer369

Surfer369 Senior Member

Sep 1, 2018
    I saw that too, I may wait for it to be available on USA site. Hopefully it is going to be soon.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Fredman1

Fredman1 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Yeah you're lucky :thumb:
    We haven't got that luxury here in NZ. I have to get all my stuff online...
    Well its not that bad really. We have lots of vape shops, but they mostly don't stock what I want.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.