Which supplier do you use for wire/wicking materal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
I'll agree with TEMCO for wire. Excellent source, free shipping, about 3-4 days from shipping to receiving to South Texas.

Silica wick has been a little more hit and miss for me - https://www.pbdragon.com/lair/26-wick-and-wire has been the best source that I have found so far. I linked the wick and wire section from their website as they sell by the foot and not by the spool - so if you want less than 50 or 100 ft of wire, they'll be a good source for that as well as wick.

Failing that, I guess mr. wick from EBAY will be a decent source (that I have bought from) although I have seen a few people unhappy with the prices. Quality seems good though...

I'm only naming the places I have personally shopped, so there may be better sources, but I feel qualified to have an opinion about places I have spent my money.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
I have gotten my wire and mesh from RTD Vapor. Pretty fast service, with about a 3 - 4 day turnaround from order to delivery...
I buy my wire (and batteries, chargers, etc.) from RTD Vapor as well. Competitive prices and good/reliable/prompt service.

I buy my wicking material at any local drugstore - I use cotton.

Giannis Lagoudakis

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Zografou, Greece, Greece
I'll agree with TEMCO for wire. Excellent source, free shipping, about 3-4 days from shipping to receiving to South Texas.

Silica wick has been a little more hit and miss for me - https://www.pbdragon.com/lair/26-wick-and-wire has been the best source that I have found so far. I linked the wick and wire section from their website as they sell by the foot and not by the spool - so if you want less than 50 or 100 ft of wire, they'll be a good source for that as well as wick.

Failing that, I guess mr. wick from EBAY will be a decent source (that I have bought from) although I have seen a few people unhappy with the prices. Quality seems good though...

I'm only naming the places I have personally shopped, so there may be better sources, but I feel qualified to have an opinion about places I have spent my money.
το ιδιο και εγω

bingo6104

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
NC
Always go with Temco direct for wire. I've heard of too many stories of people getting skimped on footage because they assume people will never check. Mainly ebay... heard complaints about etankcigs and even lightningvapes.

Bah I don't like hearing that. Makes me want to measure it.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread