Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The switcher, but the non led version. I don’t like the fancy lights on my mods. vaporesso makes fine products like the cascade tank that has piqued my interest. Also squonking is different and I’m afraid of things that are different. I don’t like change, it’s scary. Now I must return to my bubble.

Reactions: stols001

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
If you have other non-squonk mods (a backup, backup of your backup, etc) then why not go for the G-Box?

I've been wanting to try squonking for a while now and finally ordered an Inbox and an RSQ 80W to give it a try. Mine should arrive today, but I think mail is delayed due to weather. Hopefully I'll have them to play with this weekend.

I was also looking at the G-Box, but decided to stick with single battery to give squonking a run first. If I like it, figure I can decide on going double battery later. I was looking more for portability, the G-Box seemed a little large to carry out of the house. I'm sure if I enjoy squonking though, I'll probably end up getting a G-Box at some point.

Seems like a decent mod, I'd say give the G-Box a run if you're interested in squonking.

Cid6.7

Dec 12, 2017
B.C Canada
I really do want a squonker but one that's regulated, I'm not brave enough yet to go to a mech mod. I've been vaping for a few years now but only kept with what I had in hand and never "needed" anything new until I was having problems. Heck I don't even own any RTA's or RDA's lol But I do rebuild/wick the coils I use for the Cloud Beast and Baby beast tanks and other tanks I have. I want to keep away from having to carry an extra battery or a bottle of juice for a dripper, hence why I'd like a dual battery squonker but their not that easy to find.

EDIT If I were to order this what are some silicone bottles that fit the mod ?
Thanks Everyone !
EDIT #2 Should I grab the kit with the Rader RDA, or just the mod + a better RDA ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread