Ridgeway, Ohio
Last edited:

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
I like the plain SS Loki Lab and the TrevVapor rings the best... here's a couple of pics. I don't have one of my SS Loki.

TrevVapor Brass Cingulum:
DSC_0776_zps7f60c3ea.jpg

Kir Fanis:
DSC_0409_zps4bed90aa.jpg

Black Loki:
DSC_0812_zpsdafe8f4d.jpg

Last edited:

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I have Loki and Tatroe rings. Tatroe is good, Loki is a higher quality.

But if get the Loki ring, you have to get the tank, too.

Here's mine on the mini (I'm not trying to copy jet city, I swear!)

JevRAXJ.jpg

How do you like the Sophia? I have way too many cartos here to get one just yet... But eventually I'll run out :D

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
SUPER helpful replies - THANKS.
Pulled the trigger on the ProVari :), I think the ring will go on an XMas list.
Actually, that may look like this:
a) Kir Fanis Prive Special
b) Loki Tank & Ring

(I just have a problem with that "tank-gap" LOL)

And trust me, you aren't the only one who has that problem.

So...what color did you get?

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
You will love the ProVari Train.....

I just ordered the Loki ring. Im sure its good, but wow, the price with shipping for what it is... 25.80 Really ?

It's probably too heavy for USPS standard postage, so the next cheapest option is the smallest flat rate... at 5.80. I have that problem when a customer just buys 1 of my ink pens. I feel ridiculous putting that pen in a relatively huge box. But cost-wise, it's the best deal.

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
I have the SnP tank also. I thought it would be my favorite because of the fill holes... and I do like that feature, but the Loki SS1 is my absolute favorite because it looks amazing and functions! The SnP wont work with my rings at all unless theirs a substantial gap. SnP does sell their version of a ring which I haven't tried, but I can't imagine it would work good unless it has some airflow design that I can't see in the pics. Also, the glass on the SnP is thin (I already broke one)! Don't get me wrong, it's a nice tank but I prefer the Loki. :)

jwj63

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2013
NC, CA, Thailand
I have the SnP tank also. I thought it would be my favorite because of the fill holes... and I do like that feature, but the Loki SS1 is my absolute favorite because it looks amazing and functions! The SnP wont work with my rings at all unless theirs a substantial gap. SnP does sell their version of a ring which I haven't tried, but I can't imagine it would work good unless it has some airflow design that I can't see in the pics. Also, the glass on the SnP is thin (I already broke one)! Don't get me wrong, it's a nice tank but I prefer the Loki. :)

Thanks. When the Loki is back in stock I'll grab one or two... or three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread