The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Which way should I go?

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomizer Systems' started by Cahdek, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cahdek

Cahdek Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    I have a Provari and a handful of cartotanks. Considering dipping into RBAs. I like the looks and the pyrex of the aga-t2 but not sure if I should get an RBA to go on the provari or get a dedicated mech like an ihybrid and leave my provari to handle the carto tanks. I hear people say RSST for the beginning of an RBA career but would rather avoid plastic if possible.

I suppose my overall goal other than the hobby of RBA would be clouds upon clouds of vapor and more pure of a flavor.

I am an engineer by trade so a learning curve doesn't bother me. Am I short sighted in the options im looking at and anything better I should take a look at?

2. Statistic

Statistic Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 7, 2013
    United States
    Don't discount rebuildable dripping. Best vape I've had yet.

3. codyjo

codyjo Full Member Verified Member

Apr 20, 2013
    Cochrane, AB , Canada
    I agree.. Drippers are a great place to start. Personally owning a couple of hybrids, I wouldn't go down that route right off the bat. You're better off to get a decent mechanical mod, and start experimenting with different RBA's to see what you like. The RSST really is the best genesis style atomizer to start with, and for drippers I would suggest the Igo-W.

4. unloaded

unloaded Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    SW. Indiana
    As an owner of a Provari, mechs and hybrids I'd suggest a Reo with a rebuildable bottom fed atty. You get the benefits of dripping and the convenience of a tank. Did I mention they are mechanical? As an engineer you'll appreciate the elegance and simplicity of the design. Right now I'm running a Mini with a Cyclone atty, but I've got a Grand coming today with a REOmizer2 atty. My other mods haven't been getting much use lately and I expect them to get even less after vape mail today. The Reo community is great too. Have a look here:
    Reos Mods

5. super_X_drifter

super_X_drifter ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    + 1. The REO / RM2 combination is unbeatable. Fresh squozen juice on demand in a bullet proof, leak free pocket friendly device. The RBAs for these are about as simple to build as you can get, with a vape equal to or better than any other high end system out there. Vaping's best kept secret :)

6. pdib

pdib Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    There it is again, Stats, the "S" in "discount" (whistlin' dixie)

OH, ahem. Yes, sir. REO/RM2 . . . . .

Been around the block . . . . found the candy store. ;)

7. Cahdek

May 28, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    Awesome advice! Ill have to checkout the REO/RM option. Good to hear you get similar taste as dripping. Haven't been a big fan (or im doing it wrong) of my 510 bridgless atty dripping.

A guy at a local B&M had a quad coil he built and I took a drag off of that. Man what a cloud! Quad coil might be something to tinker with later but for now ill just practice with single and/or duals

8. Cahdek

May 28, 2013
    Sacramento, CA
    I've been watching and reading reviews of reosmods. Gotta say I like it! Looks well designed and solid. The RM2 looks awesome as well. Not a cheap combo but it sure looks like a solid piece that is worth the $$.

9. super_X_drifter

super_X_drifter ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.