Which Would You Prefer?

What Would You Do?

• Just the ones I KNOW I like

• Ones that I'm pretty sure I would enjoy

• Something I've never tried, maybe even a weird flavor, that I have NO idea about

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xanadu0324

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
Hilham, TN, USA
Say, at random, your FAVORITE store sent you a voucher worth $30 in free e-juice (everyone has a different fave, so I didn't want to exclude people by picking a specific vendor.)

Would you purchase juices that you KNOW you like

Juices that you're pretty sure that you'd like

Or

Juices you actually have NO idea about (maple bacon, some flavor with very general info about it, etc...)

A combination of the above is fine, feel free to leave a comment about the 'split' (70% flavors I like, 30% no idea flavors, for example)

I'm curious to see how many of you would try something new with 'free money' and who would rather stick with what they know.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I'd probably use it to buy e-liquid that I'd enjoy because I'm usually broke.. and when I'm broke, I'm forced to smoke. I've been smoking for 2 days now because I have ZILCH for liquid. .... if I had money in the bank and the 30 was just a nice extra perk to my life, I'd probably try something new that I think I'd like. :p

syeroc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
DSM, IA
I would probably pick something that is in the same juice family that I like but not necessarily something I have already tried. For instance I happen to prefer dessert liquids and fruit liquids. So I would pick something from those categories but would probably try something new. I am still pretty new to this and haven't had a chance to try out more than 30 or so flavors. So I'm still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread