Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota

I LOVE IT. But I'm a white chocolate lover so YMMV. Regular choco, I don't do.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
If you think it might be too mellow a flavor for you, you can always ask for double flavor. As long as you don't abuse it, I'm sure they will accommodate you. With some flavors though, it doesn't matter if you double it, there is a ceiling as to how strong the flavor is and it will top out on you. It's different with every person and/or flavor.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I find with most juices, if it is "vague, but nice-ish" "mellow" etc, you are on the right track for sure... give it some time and the flavor will develop from "nice" to "good" and possibly "great".

I am a VB fan-man, but only certain ones ... i have about 5 or 6 that i know of, out of about 10 that are on the top of my list... the rest are "not my cup o tea".

If you've gotten juice that is "terrible", or yuck aftertaste, then you know "mellow" is a winner compared to that... there are alot of "bad" juices out there and no amount of steeping will fix it.

From Vapor Bomb, i got Egg Nog over the holidays, and it was that way... mild, mellow but ok; nice... well i tried it yesterday and it was super! I just ordered 30 mil.

Oh I just tried a sample of White Choclate (free sample)... normally i dont like white choc in any form, but this one is .... Nice, mellow...

One of the uses for "nice" is as a mixer to mellow out a strong flavor or add an accent to another flavor that you get tired of.

What i get is that VB is getting things right and better all the time.

nonmalum

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2010
California
www.ucmerced.edu
Word. Black Cherry annihilated my tastebuds and had me feeling illish. I have yet to find a cherry flavor that works in e-cigs.
Amazingly, the old Blucig cartridges with their "cherry crush" or whatever, were the most tolerable.
So, as tempted as I am by the sweet cherry flavor of the week they have on...i'm not sure I can risk it.

jkfifth

Nov 3, 2010
South Jersey
This white chocolate smells absolutely fantastic, but tastes like nothing to me, no flavor at all. How long does this flavor need to steep?

i just don't get it with the Black Cherry though... possibly the worst juice ever.... i got anothr free sample of it. it is an atty ruin-er....

i thought i'd have to do an alcohol rinse and dry burn.... but the solution is ARCTIC ICE... it clears out your atty from bad flavors ...

Agreed. It tasted like cherry chapstick but stronger.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
i agree, and actually think it has a really cool flavor, almost a slight peppery taste at first and then a sweet mellowness...
i hate white choclate the food, lol, but this will be a nice vape for me... i say "will" because like the Egg Nog, or some other good VB flavs, that come off as pleasant but mild, too mild, at first, develop nicely with time.....

so to me, that's a good sign...
This white chocolate smells absolutely fantastic, but tastes like nothing to me, no flavor at all. How long does this flavor need to steep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread