White Cloud Cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingisbad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Lincoln, NEB
all i can say is that it may be a KR 808, NOT SURE THOUGH. If it is, then there are a bunch of sites here on the forum that sell cartomizers for those. But I tell ya, I hope someone can say what the exact model is, b/c you may end up spending way too much on that. BTW.. a great starter kit would be a joye 510 no box kit from cignot.com 35 bucks. pm if you have any questions I have been here awhile and might be able to help. Or just keep reading. Those companies are scam,scam,scam.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Sorry about that; I didn't realize you had one already. You have a generous (if not e-cig savvy) friend.

According to shutterbug, it is a Kr8, although Deathbox provides this clarification.

You can buy reasonably priced Kr8 cartomizers from any of the suppliers I reference in my comparative review.

smokingisbad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Lincoln, NEB
How long have you had the Cirrus? could maybe return it. Anyway everything that I have read and I Googled it also still points to KR8. But I am still not 100% sure. Wish I could tell ya. Maybe I will keep looking for a bit. Oh wait, If they use the same cartomizers then why not just get some kr808 cartomizers?

Last edited:

rufus215

Jun 17, 2010
Mexico
I've had it about a week. The problem being I got it as a gift and puts returning it in a difficult situation. I appreciate all your help. I've been looking for a reference to which model is a cirrus II for the whole week I've had it with no luck. I've read about 10 hours worth of this board and many other locations and can't find the cirrus II referenced.

Thanks again for giving me your time and information.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Sorry I don't think I explained, I am trying to find out what the cirrus II is? It appears that the cirrus I is the KR808-D-1 but not sure about the II. It is about 101 mm with cart and the battery alone is 66 or 67 mm.
Vapor4Life's "Vapor King" branded Kr8 shorty battery is 103mm (with cartomizer).

vksizechart.jpg
But the test will be the threading and airflow. Even within the Kr8 model, I have not had complete success mixing and matching batteries and cartomizers from various suppliers (or even from the same supplier on different dates).​

v2miami

Moved On
Jun 20, 2010
Miami
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

rufus215

Jun 17, 2010
Mexico
DonDaBoomVape,

Thanks for all your effort and help with this situation. I just got some juice so I am going to refill the carts. My girlfriend also bought a handful of them. I just told her not to buy anymore and I would refill them. All I can say is I have not had a analog in about a week and that is worth more than what she spent.

Kind regards,

rufus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread