White Cloud Cirrus 3 Battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
NC, USA
Never heard of that one before but it looks like a bog standard 808. They arent even telling the battery rating or specs so probably the lowest common denominator.

Here are some compatible batteries that I do own and have experience with:

KR808D1 Battery MVS standard 808. Non-regulated, 80mm, 280mah. $9.75

KR808D1 XL Battery 380mAh MVS extended 808. Non-regulated, 100+mm, 380mah. $12.75

(previous poster linked these)

and I would compare them with SI: Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette
or
http://www.bloog.com/batteries-s/1818.htm

The SI batteries are regulated, and cost significantly more, somewhere around 15-20% depending on the size and type. Regulated vs unregulated - nominal voltage is usually ~3.6 iirc, an unregulated battery will actually yield about 4volts at full charge and probably drop to 3.4 before it's exhausted. The higher the voltage the hotter your vape and vice versa. So these batteries hit a little stronger when fresh and go weak before dying.

The regulated batteries are more consistent and tend to hit about the same right up till they decide they are dead. So regulated is 'better' but not necessarily enough better that you have to care.

Personally I prefer regulated auto batteries from SI/Bloog and unregulated manual from MVS. Why? The MVS manual has a larger button. Seriously. It doesnt sound like much, but it's big and solid and easy to manipulate, and all these more expensive manuals I have from SI and Bloog (bloog equipment is virtually identical to SI) have tiny little buttons, so small and unobtrusive sometimes I find myself pressing and pressing to no affect... oops button is over there!

So YMMV. All of the batteries I linked here I own and believe are good values though. The shortest are the 65mm stubbies from SI or Bloog. Your white cloud cirrus 3 is slightly shorter @57mm, but the difference would be minimal.

Last edited:

Arker

Apr 25, 2013
NC, USA
Volt has a 30% off black friday sale too, good through Monday.

And Bloog has what looks to be an even better sale on, particularly for what you are looking for:

Classic Automatic - 65mm automatic battery $3.60
Classic Manual - 65mm manual battery $3.60

These normally run ~$12+, and even with the 30% off sale at volt they will cost you nearly $10 each over there!

I have both bloog and volt batteries, I havent dissected them so I could not swear they are 100% identical in all respects but aside from the label they appear to be in every way I can tell.

You can use my 'friend' link to get another discount on your first order at bloog, not sure if it will apply on top of the current sale prices though, worth a try. Bloog - Discount Coupon

These would be 8mm longer than the cirrus. Afraid that is as close as you are likely to get and if that isnt short enough for you the cirrus would be the only option... but it's less than a centimetre.

Last edited:

MWP

Dec 23, 2009
Colorado
I know this is a late reply, but thought I would weigh in. The White Cloud Cirrus 3 is its own animal. It doesn't play well with other cartos, and other carts don't work on its batteries. Having said that, I got a kit of three (with their squid recharger which I wish every company would do). This is the smallest ecig battery. Smaller than even the short batteries from V2, Bull Smoke, Titan, etc. However, it last significantly longer than the larger small batteries from other companies. Vape quality is good, and I've been using the same 10 pack of original clear draw carts, and the liquid I'm using draws even better than theirs. Plus, the cart is soft and has windows to check liquid level. It is my go-to for work and those times out when I want to be discreet and stealth vape. The silver battery with black tip has no lights, so it is perfect.

Be warned.. while I can't check, I suspect the batteries operate at lower voltage and the carts are lower ohm, which gives them the better battery life. You cannot charge their batteries on other 808 chargers, and you can't charge other 808 batteries on their 3 connection squid. That said, I'm very happy with these. They are the smallest you can find, plus they have good battery life. Certainly worth the investment - but please know they are not interchangeable with other 808D1 batteries and carts.

Their liquids are so-so, but you can get them in high 36 and 54mg nic levels. On refill they work well. I use high nic juice in these because they are for my stolen moment vapes, not for regular use. Hope someone finds this helpful.

DricE

Mar 16, 2014
md
I can confirm that the cirrus 3 does work with halo g6 carts and tanks. Very well actually, dare I say better then the g6 atty, jury still out on that one. Also works the other way around but I haven't used it much that way. Really like the mini tank.
DSC04391.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread