White Cloud Flings - Fast Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
They have those sales (10 for $29.95) often. Only when they ran out of inventory a few months ago and had trouble
re-stocking did they not have a sale. I think the flavor is better in the fling than their carts. Everything I've looked up says the G6 will work with their carts dawn. I can't find an Expresso I like except WC's.

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
I thought I should put out this warning, but a batch of my Mini Flings were mispackaged with the wrong flavor. I don't mean the order was wrong, I mean the ecigs inside the wrappers were different than than what was printed on the label. I put in a customer complaint so I will see how this goes, but that is pretty bad QC, I imagine at the factory level. Even if they resolve it, that is an error that really breaks my confidence. My love affair with both the mini and the larger one is fading. They are all amazing for the first 20 minutes, but then it is burning filler. Yum.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I thought I should put out this warning, but a batch of my Mini Flings were mispackaged with the wrong flavor. I don't mean the order was wrong, I mean the ecigs inside the wrappers were different than than what was printed on the label. I put in a customer complaint so I will see how this goes, but that is pretty bad QC, I imagine at the factory level. Even if they resolve it, that is an error that really breaks my confidence. My love affair with both the mini and the larger one is fading. They are all amazing for the first 20 minutes, but then it is burning filler. Yum.

I am sure they will care for you. They should. I have not had an issue with drying out. My issue is the inconsistency of usage time. I may move away but I'm not sure. They sale price makes it affordable for the larger Flings and I really love the flavors. I would use only the minis if I could afford to do so. I think they hit harder too ... well for a little bit anyway and then blink LOL

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
Yeah, customer service left me a message, I am sure they will correct it. I may still buy the larger Flings, tho I am blowing through them like crazy. I think they are burning out because I chain them beyond what any reasonable person would, but I will probably use the larger Flings for out and about use and late night porch pacing. I love the Espresso.

WinstonSmith

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2013
Ohio
White Cloud was super decent about correcting the problem with the mislabeled Mini Flings. They are sending me replacements and an envelope for the returns. They responded really fast as well. So, they are pretty on the spot with customer service, and they offered the remedy, I didn't have to beg or bargain with them. So I am happy about that experience.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
I have yet to find an expresso that tastes anywhere near as good as WC. The others versions of Expresso are just nasty.

That's my thought also. I have found some really good espresso liquid from Backwoods Brew, QuickNic, and a couple of other places, but they are not as good as the WC cartridges and Flings. I also really really hate messing with refilling.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
OK, I'm pretty happy with my eroll but think I'll give these a try... just because...
What is "Snap" and "Bora Bora", and "Kick"? I haven't heard these flavors commented on? I'm really not into surprise flavors. Don't care for the fruity stuff. TIA.

Edit: I found the descriptions. Guess I'll get a variety pack.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
OK, I'm pretty happy with my eroll but think I'll give these a try... just because...
What is "Snap" and "Bora Bora", and "Kick"? I haven't heard these flavors commented on? I'm really not into surprise flavors. Don't care for the fruity stuff. TIA.

Edit: I found the descriptions. Guess I'll get a variety pack.

I only know Boar Bora out of the ones you mentioned. It's a mellow, almost Malb light flavor. It's has a slight taste that I cannot really describe but it is very good. Sorry that does help much lol. I think it is safe to say that ALL the WC flavors are really very good and I have tried so many liquids I have lost count. Apache is their best for tobacco I think. Its a slightly sweet, slightly tangy tobacco. I just LOVE it!!

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
I couldn't find the flavor descriptions either, haha. I will have to go look again. I love my eRoll, but thinking of grabbing a 10 pack just for fun. Not sure if I should go mini or full size though.

Full. Mini's do not last long enough to justify the cost but if you are just testing, minis are great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread