White Cloud Flings? Ordered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyss

Aug 18, 2015
So I ordered a 5 pack of fling disposable e-cigs...they got great reviews and I want to try nicotine vaping, as my NEwhere disposable e-hookah was yummy but not entirely satisfying...Anyone have any experience with flings or disposables? I ordered 4 light strength and one full strength nicotine. Literally just starting vaping so I'm not ready for all the complicated gear xP

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I LOVE the flings. I liked the mini flings better but they discontinued them

It is not most cheap way to vape, however, during power outages these things saved my ..... Also nice to have while travelling, or visiting as guest somewhere.....nobody wants to give their kitchen sink over to my vaping preps LOL

I think there is a place for disposables for SURE. I like their mint flavors a whole bunch

Lyss

Aug 18, 2015
I LOVE the flings. I liked the mini flings better but they discontinued them

It is not most cheap way to vape, however, during power outages these things saved my ..... Also nice to have while travelling, or visiting as guest somewhere.....nobody wants to give their kitchen sink over to my vaping preps LOL

I think there is a place for disposables for SURE. I like their mint flavors a whole bunch
Thanks! I'm excited to try these :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread