who can tell me about Decadent Vapours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
All I know about Decadent Vapours is that they're in the UK, and apparently their Absinthe flavoring is highly recommended.

I emailed them with some questions, but the person with the answers is out until next week, so I'm wondering if any of you know. They manufacture their own flavorings, right? Are their flavorings PG-, VG-, or alcohol-based? Any word on diacetyl and 'custard notes'?

I'd love to read some flavor reviews!

daath

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Alright. I can do a couple.

AFAIK all their flavorings are produced in the UK, free of artificial coloring and based in PG.

Absinthe looks like it contains artificial coloring - it's really bright green, but I suppose that the color could be the result of the herbs and such. Wormwood perhaps. The taste is exquisite - it's spot on absinthe! It tastes somewhere between Pernod and another brand of absinthe I can't remember. 8% is an excellent place to start, and you can go a bit higher I suppose. I am happy with 8%.

American Red - is a tobacco base flavor that is really good. It's mellow and not very dominant, but distinct tobacco, a little sweet. I use it a lot as a base in my tobacco blends, usually 6-10% then add some other flavors to the mix. Flavour Art flavors adds really nicely to this.

Their Menthol is the best I've had for straight menthol type.

Mentholyptus is a menthol that has a tone of eucalyptus. It is truly excellent, and more like what you would remember a menthol cigarette taste like. I introduced this flavor to a couple of my friends who were menthol smokers, and I know one of them hasn't vaped ANYTHING else in almost 2 years. It's THAT good. IIRC I used around 8% straight.

I think I've tried a few more, but I don't remember them right now. Decadent Vapours is very good!

rebgold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Wichita, KS
I'm pretty late in this discussion, three months or so, but I was coincidentally just looking at a way to get some Decadent Vapours flavorings that Liberty Flights doesn't carry. A friend shared some with me and now I'm hooked. I'm looking at having to spend quite a bit to have them shipped from the UK, but honestly it's worth it. Of all the flavorings I've tried DV is far and above better than any of the others. I just wish they were more readily available here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread