Whistle Drip Tip question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vereybowring

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2011
A Cave In Stirling, Scotland.
I really like drip tips and have bought several in metals, plastic and delrin but while I love them all I have an unfulfilled need.

I would like a 510 compatible whistle drip tip like the Super-T stainless steel (drip version) but made from delrin as in general I prefer the feel to cold metal (although that is nice at times).
So does anybody on here know where I can get one?
Black would be a preference but the whistle shape is far more comfortable and I haven't found a drip tip shaped like that other than in metal.
:vapor:

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
I wanted a whistle/flat tip for dripping too and someone suggested I get some 901 carts and convert them for dripping. It works and the feel is great. I pulled the filler out, filed off some of the length so the plastic wouldn't be so close to the atty bridge, popped the tip end off (it comes out easy with a paper clip) and dripped away! I used my Dremel on a couple of them and drilled a hole through the center of the barrel that encased the fiber filler but I can't tell that having a whole dead center works any better than just letting the juice drip down the side. The 901 flat tips have a smoother feel than a whistle tip...no ridge on the tip, just a slight curvature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread