• Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: OT-We don't do that here.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Who's the other juice maker? I can't see them being more expensive than her prices

I'd like to know this as well. I've tried Mrs. T's Snickerdoodle and it is the best one I've had. I've tried a couple of other vendor's Snickerdoodle, which were pretty good, but pales in comparison to Mrs. T's. But yea... I do find her juices a bit expensive, and on top of the shipping price and wait... meh. I've thought about re-ordering from there several times, but usually ended up ordering from somewhere else. I thought Sweet Vapes had a pretty good Snickerdoodle and Purevapes as well.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Normally I'm not one for drama, but this sounds more like a conspiracy theory... which I love.

I had fun with boge gate, and kanger gate, maybe we'll have a ms T's gate.

But, since snickerdoodle is one of my favorite flavors, I'm more interested in who came up with the recipe that was supposedly stolen since it will probably be cheaper than T's. And I'm bored today

:: sent from android with tapatalk ::

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
I love Mrs T's Snickerdoodle, but would love to find something comparable that is cheaper and thinner... hers tends to clog cartos quickly. But so far I haven't found any comparable in taste. I did get super fast shipping when I ordered from her about a month ago, rumor has it that she has hired some help with mixing. My order was shipped the day after I placed it. In the past it could take 3 weeks for delivery. She always has a 10% off coupon on her site too, just click the coupon tab. First I've heard of the stolen recipe... But, there are some iffy negative comments on the negative reviews of vendors thread.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
can't speak for myself(i don't like real cookies), but my wife is a fan of Vapalicious Snickerdoodle. (not Vapelicious,Vapalicious - 2 different vendors)
I have some of that from Vape~A~Licious Juice in the mail now. Not usually a sweet tooth guy but I thought I see what this Snickerdoodle thing is all about.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
A good Snickerdoodle should taste like a delicious, buttery, freshly baked cookie with light cinnamon sugar. Should have a thick, warm, rich creamy taste as well. The SnickerDude'L from Vapedudes was not that good... its missing that bakery taste. Sweet-Vapes is the next best one after Ms. T's that I've tried. I'm getting some Sweet Gingerbread from Deejstuff soon (hope it's somewhat similar to the snickerdoodle) so hopefully that will satisfy my snickerdoodle cravings... it's funny... I'm not even a big dessert person in real life, but I LOVE bakery vapes. Snickerdoodle is definitely one of the tastier flavors I've had if done right. And looking at Ms. T's site... this Orange Cream Dessert looks and sounds soo darn good!! Sugar cookie crust with a hint of orange and creamy cheesecake. Holy crap. Might have to place an order there in the near future.. her prices are expensive but I don't even go through juice that fast so I might as well pay extra to get the stuff I really like. If you haven't tried Ms. T's snickerdoodle, you should definitely give it a taste!

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
Drsocal:
Oh yeah! If its done right, there is a big Snickerdoodle following!

Tartan: haven't tried that vendor, but will keep it on my too try list. Thanks.

kyi:
I love mrs T's too, but go through juice pretty fast so am searching for a cheaper alternative. I haven't tried the orange cream dessert, but I'm not a fan of fruity flavors, her cinnamon roll with icing, is really good and bananna fosters coffee with cream is in my regular rotation too.
It's funny but when I started vaping I tried lots of fruity flavors thinking that is what I would like, but turns out the desserts are more my style. And I hate artificial banana flavored food, but love banana Vapes... Weird!

Last edited:

Up1tree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
SoCal, USA
Black Velvet E-Juice is far and away the best snickerdoodle.....put that in an RBA with a .7ohm coil and vape at 21w.....then go find your face!

I am going to have to agree with you there tartan. It's pretty freaking yummy and I got a fresh bottle. Going to reload my new reo today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread