Who has the most little blue screwdrivers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I've only got 8 that I could find - now ask me the same question this time next year ;)

blue.jpg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Paging Dr @NolaMel - I know you must have a truck full ;)
    I’m not even going to try and count the little buggers!!!!... they’ve populated drawers, they’re tucked in tank boxes... needless to say, I have far fewer than @Shawn Hoefer, and yet far more than I will ever need ;). My only hope is someday they become a form of currency :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    lol Where do they get them?
    i just have one, came with DIY tools, i did made a count on "T"ones i have, 4 reds and 4 orange and 1 green, lol,

Regards,

A lot of tanks/atties will come with them in a little baggie, along with o-rings (etc). They're garbage though, and not worth the money we don't pay for them. ;)

You can get a good set from Amazon for less than $10 (USD). Something along these lines:
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004800I6Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The little blue ones are good for working cotton in coils. Small, and easy to maneuver. Other than that, pretty much worthless (to me at least).

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
    Jan 31, 2019
    A lot of tanks/atties will come with them in a little baggie, along with o-rings (etc). They're garbage though, and not worth the money we don't pay for them. ;)

You can get a good set from Amazon for less than $10 (USD). Something along these lines:
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004800I6Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The little blue ones are good for working cotton in coils. Small, and easy to maneuver. Other than that, pretty much worthless (to me at least).
    i see, lol...
    si remember a small repair kit i saw many time ago on ebay, 3 muji pads or close by, o-rings, generic ones and also screws, with 2 screwdrivers like those, not blue but pretty similar, cheap stuff that just works for posts like this! lol

Reactions: DPLongo22

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Of course you had a post a link to a cute little screwdriver set the very day I got a different set delivered. I must practice restraint, I don’t need a forth or fifth set of screwdrivers, but damn if I don’t like the set you posted!:w00t:

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Of course you had a post a link to a cute little screwdriver set the very day I got a different set delivered. I must practice restraint, I don’t need a forth or fifth set of screwdrivers, but damn if I don’t like the set you posted!:w00t:

It's become my One, mainly because of the color coding. Makes it easy to grab the one I need...

Screwdrivers_20190525_174411.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread