Who has tried dripping with their eRoll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
So today I decided to take apart and dry-burn my protank and evod coils. In the mix were a couple of eRoll atties. Up until now, I've never taken off the spike, just soaked in vodka and maybe burn it till it's dry.

Today I removed the spike and the wick came with it. I noticed the coil was super gunked up so I sucked a couple times on the end of the battery until the coil was glowing.

Looking down into the cone, I realized that this looks just like a dripping atty so I put a couple drops of Willie's Custard in there and popped on an empty tank.

Not too bad! But I had to keep the battery facing down, and I only got about 5-10 hits.

Has anybody done this kinda on a regular basis? I know that there are better options out there, I just sort of stumbled on this and was curious.

tomcampo

Nov 7, 2013
Arizona
On the advice of another ECF member, I use this method to try liquids occasionally when I do not want a tank full of a particular flavor...

I agree, it works fine. The flavor is nice and it produces lots of vapor. In fact, I keep a bare coil installed on my spare eRoll battery all the time for precisely this reason. I "forget" how a flavor tastes so I drip two drops on the coil and fire it up for 4-6 hits.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
On the advice of another ECF member, I use this method to try liquids occasionally when I do not want a tank full of a particular flavor...

I agree, it works fine. The flavor is nice and it produces lots of vapor. In fact, I keep a bare coil installed on my spare eRoll battery all the time for precisely this reason. I "forget" how a flavor tastes so I drip two drops on the coil and fire it up for 4-6 hits.

This is a great way to taste flavors...I'm gonna go thru all my juice and see how much the wicking changes them. I have wanted to drip for a while, but I haven't gotten around to getting a dripping atty yet so this is kinda fun! :D

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
Is there any way to charge an eRoll battery other than the PCC ?

I like the idea of keeping a "tasting unit", a spare eRoll battery with an open atomizer and cone, ready to drip ...

But how to charge it without putting in a tank ?

A charger stand with a socket to stand up the battery while charging, or even multiple sockets ...

Joytech, are you listening ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread