who has tried vampire's attraction e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casuald00d

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2018
the states of unitedness
i asked my friends around here that vape if they've ever tried any vampire vape juices and not a single one of them had ever heard of the company let alone tried any of their juices lol. i see a couple of different ones that are really begging me to buy them because they mix fruit with mint, which is a combination that i really like. but i don't know anything about the brand other than they're in the uk and that they're pretty (or maybe very?) popular over there.

any of you vapers in the uk or elsewhere try vampire? if so, what do you think? i see that their juices sell for stupid cheap online but i don't know if that's a good thing or if i should be weary. cheap can mean crappy but it can also mean a good deal. which is it? lol

attraction goes for like 4 pounds, which is like a little over 5 dollars for a bottle. seems like a crazy good deal compared to the super expensive pods i've been vaping a lot of. i feel like if nothing else i should probably just buy it and try it because i really can't lose at that price. worst case scenario i'll just give it to a friend if i don't like it but i guess i'd rather know what some of you that have tried it think before i buy it.

i was also looking at their crystal mist, which sounds freaking amazing. blue raspberry, black cherry, and menthol. uhm, yes please. attraction, by the way, is red berries, dark fruits, and menthol. i'm not even sure what 'dark fruits' means but it sounds good to me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread