Who makes 555

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopingToQuit

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
I have been looking for reasonably priced sources for 555 liquid and have noticed that many retailers don't seem to carry it. I can find it at a few sites but its hit or miss.
I was wondering if DeKang makes it like 90% of all other flavors out there. Even on the foreign (china) sites it only seems to be listed @ best e-cig. I would prefer to get it stateside and bypass the customs issues.
As to pricing I have a personal price point of no more than $.50 per ML delivered which eliminates a lot of US providers too.
Maybe I am just being too cheap, but I shop everything.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
After getting a myfreedomsmokes order today and trying out the samples I would have no problem with recommending any of the tobacco based flavors. Hilton was great - I made a big order after sampling - Camel, Marlboro, Camel also great but wife likes the chocolate note in Hilton. They have a 555 available now and the prices aren't that bad and you can go as big as you want up to liter bottles. I've always found the 555 mixes I've tried a bit to strong tobacco wise, but then I didn't include that in the sampler I got. Nor the flue cured and I wish I would have now.

And I can't get the myfreedomsmokes website to respond after I ordered earlier??? Anyone else having the same problem on that site?

Stickless

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
I just tried 555 18mg nicotine yesterday. It has good flavor and delivers huge vapor. I like it. I got it from eastmall.net. I will be getting more of it soon.

+1

I've tried several different suppliers and it all tastes the same to me.
Eastmall is having a sale on their 8mg 555 stock:

100ml (5x20ml) - 8mg 555/State Express - e-Liquids *SALE - 100ml e-Liquids - 8mg - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd

Puresmoker's is good too if you want to buy within the U.S.:

PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!

Pretty sure it all comes from china, no matter who you buy it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread